Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam, it's time for this discussion, Again.

2»

Comments

• HankMccoy wrote: »
    Not really sure what you all are hoping for here. I get the dedication, but part of the journey is the end.

We are not hoping for anything beyond the limits of kabam. We are keeping the thread constructive and are giving feedbacks which can be easily done considering kabam is a game developer and this is the least that they can do.
    If there is something that we are expecting then that is for the mods to open up more about the inside information which will help us decide if we want to stick to the game or not. If the current state of the game can be improved then we need to know how and when will the same be implied? Forget new bots and 6 stars.. do they have plans for any more challenges (permanent) like the ones I had suggested in my previous post? Anything different that they are planning to freshen up the game? Because if not then most of us will have the clarity to quit the game and not consider dropping dollars on a dead game.

And I sincerely hope that they don't turn up with a vague reply. The game is running because it has players. So at any time the players have questions then I believe they must be answered clearly until everyone is clear.
    That's it!

No one said you were not being "constructive", but "hoping" for anything other than a vague reply is probably not realistic.

Take a look around the forums, there have been a steady decline is posters for some time. Look at the number of people playing the arenas and alliance missions, less and less competition is present.

Without players and without money, it's hard to expect any substantial changes coming.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Again!!! I’m tired of commenting such threads 🤣
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Wow, this one will spark some attention for sure. Firstly, let me say thank you to @LukeConnerton for all the positive online content he puts out for this game. Been doing for it a long time and has my respect right up there with iNightskies for commitment.

Secondly, the transparency in OP’s comments around spending and direct communication with the game team dropping off is very similar to what many other long time player-contributors are experiencing as well.

Lastly, anyone reading or commenting on this thread has to set aside the actual game content for a moment. Communication is the most central theme in ALL the recent threads about the state of the game whether it be here, Discord, Facebook, or Twitter. That’s what is needed most — a more complete picture about what we can expect for the foreseeable future.

<3
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Wow, this one will spark some attention for sure. Firstly, let me say thank you to @LukeConnerton for all the positive online content he puts out for this game. Been doing for it a long time and has my respect right up there with iNightskies for commitment.

Secondly, the transparency in OP’s comments around spending and direct communication with the game team dropping off is very similar to what many other long time player-contributors are experiencing as well.

Lastly, anyone reading or commenting on this thread has to set aside the actual game content for a moment. Communication is the most central theme in ALL the recent threads about the state of the game whether it be here, Discord, Facebook, or Twitter. That’s what is needed most — a more complete picture about what we can expect for the foreseeable future.

Agreed.
  • Kabam,
    You know what to do
    Bring healing across the land.
    Set the captives free
    Deliver us a new fight mode or new bots
  • HankMccoyHankMccoy Posts: 12
    edited January 2020
    Is that a haiku? ^^^
  • Hey all,

Our team has been hard at work everyday to bring you all new content on a regular schedule. This content may not be exactly what you may personally hope for, but it is the content that makes sense for our development timelines and audience.

We are focussed on continuing to support the game with new Mission content, and other cool things that we can do. We were not secretive about the fact that we're not going to regularly release new bots, and since then have come up with 2. Are there more coming? Maybe. But I'm not ruining any surprises.
This discussion has been closed.