Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Farewell with good memories

Well It's time. I think I just take a break with the game :) The fun is over, too much grinding and autofighting to get some valuable stuff... But ranking up 5 star bots to r5 is still boring after you have some of them (usually your favourites) at max forge, max rank and just interested on sig lvl to them..

I really love the game, playing with it almost from the start, I love the franchise I have a lot of toys, completed a comic book collection...
But I started to feel that the game dont give me equal satisfaction to my effort, time and money what I putted into it.

I don't want to blame anybody or anything, I just take a step back and hope that the game will be flourishing again :)

I was in really good alliances like my first what was Hungarian Champions, the really great team of Dissidents and my last alliance, Team of Türkiye

I like the community too :) Be positive guys, the game will thrive again 🤜🤛

I will check back after some weeks/months

May the forge be with you guys :)

Comments

• Options
    Farewell!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You will be back...
    Yesssss
    You will be baaaack
  • Options
    Best of luck to you
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Ohh yeah I guess I should say good bye @BonesetterHUN hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Looks like a straight shootout been me and @McBusket .

@BonesetterHUN maybe one day I'll learn why you left us right after dispatching G1 Megs in BG1.
    Could've at least finished that AM!

Safe travels man
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2020
    Where is the video of you forging your roster..? 😂
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    500,000 @McBusket ? Are there that many players?
  • Options
    If you are looking for a parking team for your accounts @BonesetterHUN you know where to find my guys ;-)
  • Options
    500,000 @McBusket ? Are there that many players?

Absolutely not.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Guys

It’s been 5 months since I quit the game. Took me 4 months to hit top 3 alliance, and the lack of new content, the insane amount of grind just got me.

I am lucky I made that decision, cuz there are actually no new content since I left 5 months ago.

Good luck.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Slayer wrote: »
    Where is the video of you forging your roster..? 😂

It doesn't hurt to forge all the 4*'s nowadays.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Guys

It’s been 5 months since I quit the game. Took me 4 months to hit top 3 alliance, and the lack of new content, the insane amount of grind just got me.

I am lucky I made that decision, cuz there are actually no new content since I left 5 months ago.

Good luck.

It was really because of Dinobot’s S1 right?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Guys

Good luck.

It was really because of Dinobot’s S1 right?

Swipe left x 2.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
  • Options
    So is kabam just going to let players slide? Seems like they don’t care as much.