Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Restore T2c Daily Missions on Sunday

Can we have all T2c class missions on Sunday back? They were very helpful since a lot of us have a T2c shortage due to building forging bots.

Other possible additions that would be appreciated:

1. T2C in the daily raid store. Maybe a limit of 2 per day.

2. Increased T2c crystal shards in all modes. Arena, AEs, AM milestones.

3. Option to breakdown a T3c into multiple T2c for a gold cost.

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    The t2c crystal shard mission on Sunday has the absolute worst mission payout for a crystal that only has a chance at giving you the spark you need. Please do something like we had before, or make t2c sparks available some other way.
  • Definitely the worst payout for a mission of all time, not sure if this was just an oversight or if it was intentional.

Sunday used to be the "good day", now it's the "don't play it day".
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    And Kabam, if you're worried about affecting lower level players' access to t2c, then put a high level requirement (55?) on the mission.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    JKL wrote: »
    Can we have all T2c class missions on Sunday back? They were very helpful since a lot of us have a T2c shortage due to building forging bots.

Other possible additions that would be appreciated:

1. T2C in the daily raid store. Maybe a limit of 2 per day.

2. Increased T2c crystal shards in all modes. Arena, AEs, AM milestones.

3. Option to breakdown a T3c into multiple T2c for a gold cost.

These sound good, especially option 3.
  • And Kabam, if you're worried about affecting lower level players' access to t2c, then put a high level requirement (55?) on the mission.

Level 55? At level 55 barely anyone needs it...I'm not even level 55 and I barely need T3C :D
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    And Kabam, if you're worried about affecting lower level players' access to t2c, then put a high level requirement (55?) on the mission.

Level 55? At level 55 barely anyone needs it...I'm not even level 55 and I barely need T3C :D

If you're forging bots, you need it at any level. I'm always short on T2c and I run T2c dailies, arenas that give T2c and whenever it's in the raid store.

Agreed.
  • Sydney2 wrote: »

If you're forging bots, you need it at any level. I'm always short on T2c and I run T2c dailies, arenas that give T2c and whenever it's in the raid store.

Agreed.

Yep
  • Thanks for the suggestion on this! I'll bring it up.
  • JKL wrote: »

Good point
  • Agreed with that o:)