Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should kabam give Australia fire relief bundles?

SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Should kabam give Australia relief bundles out?

Should kabam give Australia fire relief bundles? 34 votes

Yes
82% 28 votes
No
14% 5 votes
Other
2% 1 vote

Comments

• Yes they should
  • Agree
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    But they have to donate all the money like EW did
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yes.
    Give whatever you can to ALL catastrophic emergencies where you have player bases in.
    Especially 3rd world countries.

Karma, and good form.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Whatever it is, I hope they would offer the bundles across all of their games.
  • Yep
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Are you talking about Kabam giving money to help with the fires? Or that Kabam should give something like 5* crystal shard to players in Australia because that’s where you live? Hopefully it’s the former.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Too bad we can't send him to help out...

nqqwoct45w89.jpg
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

nqqwoct45w89.jpg

Be serious...... send him.
    h29zck1c22ng.jpg
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

nqqwoct45w89.jpg

Be serious...... send him.
    h29zck1c22ng.jpg

Lol, I was serious but yeah your idea is even better.
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »

Are you talking about Kabam giving money to help with the fires? Or that Kabam should give something like 5* crystal shard to players in Australia because that’s where you live? Hopefully it’s the former.

I don’t live in Australia... I just wish kabam would send some money to help the victims like in TFEW. They can put some Tier spark bundles,gold wheels bundles,Base bundles etc. When someone buys a bundle... it can be sent to Australia
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Who the hell voted "No" ? 😐
  • Space Ape only donated their share of the proceeds from the Earth Wars game and they haven't been open and stated what % that is. Why don't people just donate money direct to the charities? That way, more of the money actually reaches the people that need it.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Who the hell voted "No" ? 😐

Kabam

😂 There probably going to close this thread down 🤦‍♂️.... hopefully not I hope kabam sees this thread so they can help not just to give money for them selves
  • They should I also agree
  • Anything would be appreciated!

We recently got some rain but by no means out of danger. The bush fire season is technically only just starting, we are still in the firing line..

Some 28 people have so far been killed - including four firefighters - and an estimated 10 million hectares (100,000 sq km or 15.6 million acres) of bush, forest and parks across Australia has burned.. And 100 fires still burning since September..

Even if nothing from Kabam occurs, come visit as a tourist and go rural, not to the CBD's..

Thank you for reading
    edited January 2020
    Hope you stay safe out there... it’s a dangerous world wish you best luck
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Anything would be appreciated!

We recently got some rain but by no means out of danger. The bush fire season is technically only just starting, we are still in the firing line..

Some 28 people have so far been killed - including four firefighters - and an estimated 10 million hectares (100,000 sq km or 15.6 million acres) of bush, forest and parks across Australia has burned.. And 100 fires still burning since September..

Even if nothing from Kabam occurs, come visit as a tourist and go rural, not to the CBD's..

Thank you for reading

Don't forget all the animals that have been killed and injured.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Anything would be appreciated!

Thank you for reading

Don't forget all the animals that have been killed and injured.

Oh I know most of them has died because of the fire unfortunately
  • Hope everything is good for everyone
  • It’s still burning hard if you look at some of the pictures from the satellites.
    edited January 2020
    Who would vote no? I wish you could see I have no idea what happened here because I can’t see who voted yes or no.
  • DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited January 2020
    The Fire Relief bundles are only good for people who spend money on this game, yet they still get beaten by players who didn't spend a single cent on this game, so it just shows how useless the bundles are, also this game does not make a lot of money via bundles, just look at their last salary from 2019, like 10 Bucks for a quarter of a T4B, if you got the time,power and skill you can get that withing a week. Also not mentioning the drop rates of the Crystal's that give bots, they are really screwed, even when I get a T5 Knight Crystal, I manage to get no bots and only shards and sparks, which is good, but it just shows how use less Crystal's are that contain bots, why not just make people win those bots in arena like in the old days, and add some challenge to getting a bot basically only way to get a bot is via store every month for chips, or bot Crystal's from achievement, seriously also the bot crystal are over priced also in the store, like why cant we be like MCoC that if we would to complete an Act we would to get a Discount on our Bot Crystal's, at this point bot Crystal's are pointless because 90% of them you get and drops, if only them to be cheaper.
  • The Fire Relief bundles are only good for people who spend money on this game, yet they still get beaten by players who didn't spend a single cent on this game, so it just shows how useless the bundles are, also this game does not make a lot of money via bundles, just look at their last salary from 2019, like 10 Bucks for a quarter of a T4B, if you got the time,power and skill you can get that withing a week. Also not mentioning the drop rates of the Crystal's that give bots, they are really screwed, even when I get a T5 Knight Crystal, I manage to get no bots and only shards and sparks, which is good, but it just shows how use less Crystal's are that contain bots, why not just make people win those bots in arena like in the old days, and add some challenge to getting a bot basically only way to get a bot is via store every month for chips, or bot Crystal's from achievement, seriously also the bot crystal are over priced also in the store, like why cant we be like MCoC that if we would to complete an Act we would to get a Discount on our Bot Crystal's, at this point bot Crystal's are pointless because 90% of them you get and drops, if only them to be cheaper.

First of all it’s to help people... what’s more important something in this game or people and animals that are losing their homes and dying? You tell me
    Second of all this game doesn’t have to be like MCOC... it shouldn’t be mentioned here too. Your statement is false. We are talking about Australia not 2019.
  • The Fire Relief bundles are only good for people who spend money on this game, yet they still get beaten by players who didn't spend a single cent on this game, so it just shows how useless the bundles are, also this game does not make a lot of money via bundles, just look at their last salary from 2019, like 10 Bucks for a quarter of a T4B, if you got the time,power and skill you can get that withing a week. Also not mentioning the drop rates of the Crystal's that give bots, they are really screwed, even when I get a T5 Knight Crystal, I manage to get no bots and only shards and sparks, which is good, but it just shows how use less Crystal's are that contain bots, why not just make people win those bots in arena like in the old days, and add some challenge to getting a bot basically only way to get a bot is via store every month for chips, or bot Crystal's from achievement, seriously also the bot crystal are over priced also in the store, like why cant we be like MCoC that if we would to complete an Act we would to get a Discount on our Bot Crystal's, at this point bot Crystal's are pointless because 90% of them you get and drops, if only them to be cheaper.

First of all it’s to help people... what’s more important something in this game or people and animals that are losing their homes and dying? You tell me
    Second of all this game doesn’t have to be like MCOC... it shouldn’t be mentioned here too. Your statement is false. We are talking about Australia not 2019.

Still Kabam won't give out bundles like that because they are to lazy to backtrack to something besides their new acts and other stuff they do.
  • Okay then
  • We understand the positive intention behind this thread, but at the moment it's turning a bit negative towards one another and the conversation.
This discussion has been closed.