Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT MISSION: CIVIL WAR: CHAPTER 2 - FEAST OR FAMINE

Listen up, Commanders!

With the Autobots battling one another, an oft forgotten part of battle has been forgotten. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. The Decepticon's food source has dried up with the Autobots too busy to mine for resources. Now Barricade, Bonecrusher, and Mixmaster are on a search for a solution before they are forced to do the unthinkable and fend for themselves!

Will they leave the battlefield with a full belly, or a belly full of lead? Find out as they face FEAST OR FAMINE!

n48gp19jfnx4.png

EmotionalThoroughKatydid-small.gif

THIS MONTH'S FEATURED BOTS: Soundwave, Bludgeon, and Ramjet!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ramjet! Very chuffed for that one but I feel everyone could agree that only one repeat is enough
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    can the reward list be any smaller? lol

yes... we should all know the rewards by heart now.
  • 👌
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Nice. Would’ve liked to see a bump up in rewards but it’s not the end of the world. Will Soundwave be getting a buff?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I need ramjet anyway.... one of the few i dont have
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Vydious just confirmed on discord, this is yet another month without a bot getting a buff. But she said they haven't stopped doing them and the reason for no balancing is because and I quote "They're working on something big for us all".
  • More of this please ???? :/:/
  • It takes a lot of effort and time to make sure a new bot - like thundercracker or nemesis prime - is balanced against all the existing bots
    It also takes a long time to translate accurately story text into all the different languages.
  • to have something new that has to happen ?
    Vanjie wrote: »
    Nice. Would’ve liked to see a bump up in rewards but it’s not the end of the world. Will Soundwave be getting a buff?

We're not going to have a Balance done this month! Apologies for the disappointment on that front, but we're working on something really cool and needed to put a little more focus there. :)

That really cool thing better be worth it.
  • Me hubiera gustado que ya pongan a megatronus oh que venga en algún evento ese bot hasta ahora no ah salido :(
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Behold! I will spend 1M on RAMJET.

Just to see if the ENFORCERS Synergy is all it's cracked up to be!

• Cesaritos wrote: »
    Me hubiera gustado que ya pongan a megatronus oh que venga en algún evento ese bot hasta ahora no ah salido :(

ojalá kabam algún día nos dé la oportunidad de megatronus
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Just don’t spend it tomorrow at bot release. Wait for the Monthly objectives to reset on Saturday.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Just don’t spend it tomorrow at bot release. Wait for the Monthly objectives to reset on Saturday.

I believe the monthly objectives reset at the same time that the Spotlight is released, not in sync with the start of February.

But this is still a very good point - if the bots are available for purchase a few hours before the objectives hit (as happened the last couple times), be sure to wait before purchasing.
  • Vanjie wrote: »

We're not going to have a Balance done this month! Apologies for the disappointment on that front, but we're working on something really cool and needed to put a little more focus there. :)

Hope it's worth the wait, because if it's another chapter to Act 4 that high tier player like Nightskies can only do I'm disappointed, can implement my minicon
    idea from 2017?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited January 2020
    Since I already have Soundwave & Bludgeon as 5*s, I will consider adding Ramjet. Plus I already have Motormaster & Kickback also as 5*s, so... as BlackRazak stated, Enforcers Synergy...

With Soundwave’s addition, that now leaves just the following bots yet to be named BOTM:

“Regular Bots”:
    Grimlock
    Drift
    Wheeljack
    Galvatron

“Limited Edition”:
    Megatronus
    Bay Bumblebee
    G1 Bumblebee
    Thundercracker
    Nemesis Prime

(Plus the Sharkticons... but I don’t count them...)
  • Why Bay bumblebee?
    Vanjie wrote: »

Hope it's worth the wait, because if it's another chapter to Act 4 that high tier player like Nightskies can only do I'm disappointed, can implement my minicon
    idea from 2017?

Act4.2 was pretty easy to me and I'm no top player. I'm hoping for a challenge in 4.3
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    What do decepticons eat?
    (Dont tell me ore 13)
    Technobot wrote: »
    Since I already have Soundwave & Bludgeon as 5*s, I will consider adding Ramjet. Plus I already have Motormaster & Kickback also as 5*s, so... as BlackRazak stated, Enforcers Synergy...

With Soundwave’s addition, that now leaves just the following bots yet to be named BOTM:

“Regular Bots”:
    Grimlock
    Drift
    Wheeljack
    Galvatron

“Limited Edition”:
    Megatronus
    Bay Bumblebee
    G1 Bumblebee
    Thundercracker
    Nemesis Prime

(Plus the Sharkticons... but I don’t count them...)

Another consideration is Ramjet’s status in the basic 5* pool — he is NOT there so more reason to obtain him via bot chips.
    y6tpc0td4ayz.jpg
    Could we please nerf this spotlight mission? The final boss was too difficult, I'm not going to run this extreme difficulty mission again it's too hard
  • Kitten wrote: »
    y6tpc0td4ayz.jpg
    Could we please nerf this spotlight mission? The final boss was too difficult, I'm not going to run this extreme difficulty mission again it's too hard

Man I agree it is really hard.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OMG... after all this time, some spotlight mission which makes people shouting "it's hard"? Finally!
    edited January 2020
    sarcasm often sparks admission of something otherwise left unsaid

S-1000 on Master Ch 3.1 was the toughest boss with that 2 bar power start. Never had the AI open the fight with a double shotgun blast like that. Overall, I would say this Spotlight is among the average in terms of difficulty.

OMG... after all this time, some spotlight mission which makes people shouting "it's hard"? Finally!

No it's still easy if you have R5s
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Think of All the practice we all get now avoiding Prowls shotgun blast.. WOO HOO!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    The last few months the chapter 2 bosses have actually been harder than chapter 3 and people are complaining about difficulty wth?