Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update Inventory Limits

Can we look at updating the inventory limits on certain items? I don't think these have been reviewed in a long time. While I understand nothing is a quick change, I'm assuming the required development effort/resources for this would be low.

ORE
  • Ore capacity from 80 to 160

SPARKS
  • T2A from 8 to 12
  • T3A from 6 to 12
  • T2 Mod sparks from 3 to 8

ITEMS
  • Raid tickets from 5 to 10

PROGRAMS
  • All awakening programs from 3 to 6

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Ore especially would be a quality of life upgrade.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Proof of the game entering the eternal stale state.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    who voted no? lol
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Voltron wrote: »
    who voted no? lol

I did cuz I wanted to stir the pot and get more people to actually vote. So really, the results are 100% yes.
  • I agree! I have unopened crystals now, because I want to save up some ore-13 and use it when I have to.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    sscf8icx9g3a.jpg

tugbzvbj9ojx.jpg

How about an update please? Shouldn't have more what is considered a higher tier resource (T3A) than T4B.

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    JKL wrote: »
    sscf8icx9g3a.jpg

tugbzvbj9ojx.jpg

How about an update please? Shouldn't have more what is considered a higher tier resource (T3A) than T4B.

Blame yourself because you fully explored rok3 🤣
  • Rank up some mixmasters and hounds
  • If you don’t agree or support this post, you’re lying to yourself.
  • I bet mods will chime in exactly 12 days after JKL's post and say we'll take it to the team.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Reviving this post cos no action from Kabam yet. Please increase inventory limits for T3A. I have quite a few FOC crystals that I’m not opening cos already have 3 T3As in overflow (even after R5 Megatronus and wheeljack). I’m forced to R5 another bot or two to prevent the T3As from expiring but I would like to space out the ranking of bots for monthly objectives.