Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update the Raid Store

GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
So I want to discuss this topic again but with some more...details. The Raid Store needs a BIG Update. Only two things are needed: 1) New Items we can buy ; 2) Price Rebalances on current items.
New Items (examples): 4* Crystal for 50 000 raid chips, 4* Signature Upgrades for ANY class for 10 000 raid chips, 5* Crystal Shards x500 for 25 000 raid chips, 4* Awakening Program for 75 000 raid chips, etc... and maybe...just MAYBE, make one of the exclusive mods NOT exclusive and available to purchase for say...150 000 raid chips.
Price Rebalances (examples): 4* Shards x250 for 10 000 instead of 25 000, 3* Bot Crystal for 20 000 instead of 40 000, 4* Class Signature upgrades for 10 000 instead of 20 000, T3 Basic Spark essence x2000 for 12 500 instead of 20 000, etc...
That's it. I know most of you are probably gonna be like *"We can already get some of these items if we just do raids all the time"* . But who has THAT much time for raids? This is a suggestion, but I strongly recommend you do this @Kabam Vydious . I guarantee you won't regret it.
Tagged:

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited February 2020
    I agree that the store seriously needs some help, but I am not sure about your suggested prices. They seem awfully low. It is often easy to pull in 70k+ chips PER raid....... and that amount can go much, much higher during raid week.....
    Plus, I'm sure that more serious raiders like @BlackRazak bring in much more than I do.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Formatting please ... or else the readability of your post is terrible.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2020
    When you stop getting angry or emotional over F2F, you get better at it, ironically.

When you accept that raid store items are mostly passé, you learn to appreciate the crumbs like T4KC, T4B essence, etc that appear every 30 days.

Also, have you guys ever thought that too much raid store goodies will ENSURE VETERANS WILL R5 EVERYTHING THEY HAVE?
    And make RAIDING HARDER FOR THE REST OF US.
    Imagine EVERY base is 90K.
    Careful what you wish for.

@Nightpath I've slowed down massively.
    Literally only 6-9 raids per day now.
    Just to keep from getting rusty.
    And apologies yet again, bruv
    Thanks for the lovely shout-out

PS- i used to FANTASIZE about 5* crystals.
    Now that I've gotten 21x dupes in a row (despite missing at least 12 characters in 5* form), i also expect the worse when opening said crystals.
    It's the hope that kills you.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    6-9 raids a day :o That's a lot in my books.
  • 6-9 raids per day? You've slowed down to my level @BlackRazak ... no wonder you're hitting my base with clockwork regularity. It's always so nice when you drop by for a cup of tea... :wink:

That said, you do make an excellent point. It may unbalance the game and raids in unexpected ways. I suppose even simple tweaks have to be carefully thought out and measured.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Nightpath what a lovely RAID attitude you have.
    Seriously man, many here could learn a thing or ten from you (*cough* @lightningbaron *cough*) and see it's just part of game progression. 😋
    CHILL

No one fancies another beejay23 situation.

Also, in answer to your Jay32 question, i think there are only 5-8 bases above 90K (that I've seen), with a pretty large smattering of 80-89K.

It does give you a sense of achievement when you manage a successful raid on one of those, especially at our 20K raid squad level.

Great prep for master/high difficulty AM.