Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

And next scout is...?

I want to invest on next 5* R5 Scout (first one is Prowl), it shall be used for very looong battles like ROTK and high level AM.

So what's your recommendation? I'm thinking about Jazz or Cheetor, but let see if you can surprise me :-)

And next scout is...? 27 votes

Barricade
11%
Silent_AssassinThuleOptimalOptimus_MV1 3 votes
WB
7%
VanjieBDunked2 2 votes
Bumblebee
11%
TsunamiBntyhntr3232_CapT_GhatZ 3 votes
Kickback
18%
DrShotgunBlackRazakBonesetterHUNTvTLKSmokescreenbot 5 votes
Cheetor
3%
EeveeGavin 1 vote
Jazz
40%
BeastdadDarkMatrixbillygovols1121893JIMMY_SABPeasKittenI_am_awesomePrimerprime5GeneralZ9MystaJay 11 votes
Sideswipe
7%
Bazzatron1979NorthernLightRC 2 votes

Comments

• 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Jazz
    Jazz if you're having OGP
  • Bumblebee
    Any dupes? Also I thought this was another new bit thread so you surprised me :D
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited February 2020
    Jazz
    Jazz for the damage and confusion, if you're doing long fights Jazz is perfect
  • Sorry for deceiving you :smile: yes all of them are duped, and yes I have OGP
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2020
    Barricade if you plan to run AMs with Grindor (Outlaw Synergy, which is awesome).

Kickback if your AMs are going to be run with Motormaster & Ramjet (Enforcers Synergy).

Cheetor if you using Primal and another BW bot (Purification).

Jazz if you running AMs with OGP.

Just my opinion...
  • Jazz + OGP, otherwise prowl
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Jazz
    Jazz is the most pragmatic choice, but I wouldn’t have Cheetor as # 2. Separately, you mention Prowl and he would be right up there as top Scout in any conversation including as a top overall bot.

That said, you are looking for some new insight. To which I can only say consider Bee. Purely for how fun he is to use. Trying to stay “close” to the enemy to generate that power or being pleasantly surprised by how useful his Shield Break is.
  • Soooo... now that LOK has been released I wonder if Jazz is still considered the best option.
    I just have some doubts he’s still good even without OGP synergy, and how it compares with prowl
  • Not for the scout lane...