Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

SPOTLIGHT MISSION: CIVIL WAR: CHAPTER 2 - FEAST OR FAMINE

2»

Comments

• Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    sarcasm often sparks admission of something otherwise left unsaid

S-1000 on Master Ch 3.1 was the toughest boss with that 2 bar power start. Never had the AI open the fight with a double shotgun blast like that. Overall, I would say this Spotlight is among the average in terms of difficulty.

You know there is some path in 3.1 (not the hardest path... that was Unstable Energon?!?) that has the 2 Power Bar Start for all the non-mini Boss Bots. I’ll beat the path in Expert easily, but I’m not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Technobot wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    sarcasm often sparks admission of something otherwise left unsaid

S-1000 on Master Ch 3.1 was the toughest boss with that 2 bar power start. Never had the AI open the fight with a double shotgun blast like that. Overall, I would say this Spotlight is among the average in terms of difficulty.

You know there is some path in 3.1 (not the hardest path... that was Unstable Energon?!?) that has the 2 Power Bar Start for all the non-mini Boss Bots. I’ll beat the path in Expert easily, but I’m not looking forward to it.

Yeh, I’d consider it the toughest past to handle. It was draining like 1k health every 1.5 seconds or so on Master. Pace felt faster than a ranked up 4* HA mod for sure.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'd like to know why Soundwave on Power Flow gains power when Kickback consumes the buff with a heavy. The buff is consumed on impact so there should be no power gained.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2020
    48tov08r7pkq.png

8wxomqu0z4z9.png

What the hell, Kabam? I can’t... you know what, maybe I’m just better off NOT knowing...
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So there seems to be a lot of Combiner talk in this spotlight.
    I hope that's what we have coming.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So there seems to be a lot of Combiner talk in this spotlight.
    I hope that's what we have coming.

It’s pretty interesting
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Vanjie wrote: »
    Nice. Would’ve liked to see a bump up in rewards but it’s not the end of the world. Will Soundwave be getting a buff?

We're not going to have a Balance done this month! Apologies for the disappointment on that front, but we're working on something really cool and needed to put a little more focus there. :)

That really cool thing better be worth it.

I just fought an Optimuss Team and a Megatron Team in the Arenas, soooo, maybe and Autobot vs Deception event is incoming?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gungnir wrote: »
    Nice. Would’ve liked to see a bump up in rewards but it’s not the end of the world. Will Soundwave be getting a buff?

We're not going to have a Balance done this month! Apologies for the disappointment on that front, but we're working on something really cool and needed to put a little more focus there. :)

I just fought an Optimuss Team and a Megatron Team in the Arenas, soooo, maybe and Autobot vs Deception event is incoming?

They've always been there
  • Options
    Gungnir wrote: »

They've always been there

Really? I've been playing for two years and I swear I have never come across these teams before!!!
  • Options
    2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    How the hell to beat the Shark in Master with 4.5K bots??? Any ideas?
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    2Lock wrote: »

Power Drain and a lot of dodging. With 4.5k bots, it’s gonna be a long fight so make sure your device is cool and your fingers rested.
  • Options

Step 1: Move to Japan
    Step 2: Train for 3 years to become a ninja
    Step 3: Try Shark in Master with 4.5K bots.

Seriously though, folks have had success with a team of KB, Grim, and beasts. Good luck!
  • Options

I do it on a daily basis
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I gotta say I'm not normally one who reads or are impressed by dialogue, but this month had me kinda laughing.
    Good conversations between Mixmaster and Barricade
  • Options
    2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    I gotta say I'm not normally one who reads or are impressed by dialogue, but this month had me kinda laughing.

I gotta say there were some really good dialogues in the past few months! Since Halloween for sure ;)
  • Options

Yep, I'm soooooooo glad they stopped doing new bots so they could concentrate on the dialogue.
    </sarcasm>