Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Week?

It's February, will we get a shark week?

Comments

• Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited February 2020
    I’m wondering the sand thing
  • I’m wondering the sand thing

Sharks like sand?
  • I’m wondering the same* thing

Sharks like sand?
  • And while we’re making requests, can we also have a mastery core sale? Pleeeeeease?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I don't like sand
  • Kitten wrote: »

I don't like sand

Neither does anakin...

I don't like sand

It's coarse and rough...and it gets everywhere
  • Do y'all think they'll bring back the 4* S-1000 offer? I really hope they do, I've been saving up for it.

I don't like sand

It's coarse and rough...and it gets everywhere

ffs 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️ One small typo is all it takes
  • Y'all really chomping at the bit for the Sharks to return, huh?
  • Yes, we all need a bigger boat
  • Y'all really chomping at the bit for the Sharks to return, huh?

bdptskjlb7pp.jpeg

• Technobot wrote: »
    Y'all really chomping at the bit for the Sharks to return, huh?

bdptskjlb7pp.jpeg

How are sharks related to horses?
  • Horesticons?
  • sharks... chomping.....

Unless there’s a bot somewhere that turns into a horse drawn carriage..... stampede!! Been hiding on earth since 1765
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    I still think we ned a shark month!!! AM, arenas, spotlight, special mission, etc all centered around sharks!! Replace all the bots in am with the equivalent class sharks, give shark shards and crystals in addition to regular rewards, then add shark shards crystals and even c couple 2* sharks to spotlight rewards...... abd have the option of shark arebas all month in addition to regular arena rotation
    Have to agree this would be awesome. Might bring some life back too the game!

• Didnt even think of a shark fow that would be awesome...... i was thinking a shark version of a guantlet or the halloween/beast wars/generations events
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Y'all really chomping at the bit for the Sharks to return, huh?

Yes! Let’s get some more Sharkticons! 😁
  • TvTLKTvTLK Posts: 15
    What would be cool is if they would to add more sharks for the classes which would have a diffrent trait from the original ones, like heavies which have tons of health.
  • TvTLK wrote: »
    What would be cool is if they would to add more sharks for the classes which would have a diffrent trait from the original ones, like heavies which have tons of health.

Like release the gold shark as a demo, and then a version of s-1000 in each other class?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited February 2020
    For primus' sake PLEASE give us a shark week...or month
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    TvTLK wrote: »

Like release the gold shark as a demo, and then a version of s-1000 in each other class?

The golden shark is S-1000! Get to know your bots my guy.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    TvTLK wrote: »

The golden shark is S-1000! Get to know your bots my guy.

"Golden Sharkticon" and S1000 share the same skin but they're two different bots. S1000 has it's own abilities and golden sharkticon has the same abilities as the scout sharkticon
  • Gold sharj is classless as wel
  • My 13 year okd cane across a golden shark as an ambushnfgzgf01s6fc.png