Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT MISSION: CIVIL WAR: CHAPTER 3 - DEFRAGMENTATION

2»

Comments

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Vanjie wrote: »
    jkdut6y2svbp.png
    Ouch.

Well that’s depressing.
  • @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious please promise us new bots for Next month
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious please promise us new bots for Next month

HAHAHA no
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    The in-game timer has this special mission running for another two weeks. I assume that's to align the start of the next mission with the game's April anniversary.

This is going to be a long two weeks; can you guys please drop something in there to break it up?

advTHANKSance
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    It would be a good time to release more of act 4
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    It would be a good time to release more of act 4

https://youtu.be/5XcKBmdfpWs
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    Any tips on beating the master scorponok? He just keeps healing all day no matter how aggressive I am. He went thru my whole roster and I prolly put 150 hits on him between my whole squad. Those bleeds then the damn backfire.....
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited March 2020
    Job4abot wrote: »
    Any tips on beating the master scorponok? He just keeps healing all day no matter how aggressive I am. He went thru my whole roster and I prolly put 150 hits on him between my whole squad. Those bleeds then the damn backfire.....

Try using a good power controller bot or a bot with repair block. I used Rhinox. Power lock on heavy, then get some stacks of bleeds up. Piece of cake. There are, however, several good bots to choose from that should suppress Scorpi's healing. It just depends who is available in your roster.