Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Shark Week?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    TvTLK wrote: »
    What would be cool is if they would to add more sharks for the classes which would have a diffrent trait from the original ones, like heavies which have tons of health.

Like release the gold shark as a demo, and then a version of s-1000 in each other class?

The golden shark is S-1000! Get to know your bots my guy.

"Golden Sharkticon" and S1000 share the same skin but they're two different bots. S1000 has it's own abilities and golden sharkticon has the same abilities as the scout sharkticon

Originally S-1000/Golden Sharkticon was classless, but then they released it as a playable bot and they had to assign a class (Scout) to make it work. If the ambush was from an earlier chapter it may still be showing as classless there. Megatronus was classless when he first appeared as an enemy too, but then he was assigned demo class when released as a playable bot.
  • Options
    The golden shark my jid cane across was actually in spotlight i think, golden shark has always been classless
  • Options
    Need....... more.......... ShARKs
  • Options
    Seriously tho why can’t we just have a Shark Week?
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266

It’s more arena grinding drudgery...
  • Options

It's a planned event, my friend. We don't just flip a switch for it. Takes time to get it sorted.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    maqaf0musl8o.png

No regularly scheduled Bot Battle or Rank/Level event is starting soon? Or is this a bug? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Nightpath wrote: »
    maqaf0musl8o.png

No regularly scheduled Bot Battle or Rank/Level event is starting soon? Or is this a bug? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Ah, and now I am looking at a calendar... perhaps we've got a 5th week this month that explains the shift in events...
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »

Ah, and now I am looking at a calendar... perhaps we've got a 5th week this month that explains the shift in events...

That is correct! Sorry for the late notice on this. Been running around with everything going on!
  • Options
    Thanks kabam. We have a shark week.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    “HE GOTCHA!!”
    wfxqa6vsnbts.gif
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    po8ve8nqt2mn.png
    Sharks are sandbaggers it seems
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    po8ve8nqt2mn.png
    Sharks are sandbaggers it seems

Yup. And last time I checked, 1* sharks don't exist.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    They did in story missions and spotlights but theyhaddone away with 1* before sharks got released
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious is the 5* S-1000 going to be sold in the store for 5 star shark shards again?
  • Options
    When the opposing scout shark gains enough power for a special 2 in Arenas.
  • Options

• Options

*Insert Doom Shotgun reference*