Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

April bots/anniversary

Will we finally get tronus, maybe another shot at bumblebee, how about Thundercracker? What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Comments

• I'd love a 5* Nemesis Prime!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I’m just interested for the new AM map
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    I don't know man! Vydious did indicate something exciting will come for sure. But lately there has been a major difference between kabam's definition of excitement vs the players' definition. Difficult to speculate at this point. We know there will be an exclusive event but who knows what are the rewards. I surely hope it's something amazing.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited March 2020
    Nemesis Prime, Bumblebee and Thundercracker, maybe. But Kabam has said that releasing Tronus as a 5* was a mistake and they will never do it again, as in, never release him as a 5* again.
    With the introduction of Titan Fragments, I would love if they added Titans to the game, that we can buy with the titan fragments, so we can pin Titan v Titan in epic combat.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Nemesis Prime, Bumblebee and Thundercracker, maybe. But Kabam has said that releasing Tronus as a 5* was a mistake and they will never do it again, as in, never release him as a 5* again.
    With the introduction of Titan Fragments, I would love if they added Titans to the game, that we can buy with the titan fragments, so we can pin Titan v Titan in epic combat.

They did not say that about Tronus. Don't spread false information.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

But then to keep people from raging about certain players having titans they’d have to make it so titans couldn’t fight normal bots.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2020
    I want another shot at the 5* Thunder Cracker and Nemesis Prime
    And hopefully find out what in world these new Titan chips unlock
    More info soon!

Alright!
    More info soon!

Soon as in April 😁. Right ?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    More info soon!

Yes. Why hurry?
    I could use a 4* or 5* Nemesis Prime or Thundercracker.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Soon as in Monday! :open_mouth:
    co9u5o1h0ern.gif

• Also, Monday means my Monday and not future Monday. So like. CST. I swear it'll be up Monday, but on my time because I'm the one posting it. Please don't yell at me. Thanks.
    edited March 2020
    Also, Monday means my Monday and not future Monday. So like. CST. I swear it'll be up Monday, but on my time because I'm the one posting it. Please don't yell at me. Thanks.

We won’t yell, unless we hate the announcement,
    But on the other hand, if we get the content we’ve been patiently waiting for, we”d probably yell so loud the whole world might hear us lol 😂
    edited March 2020
    If I can be honest...I was a little disappointed with last years anniversary. All we got was a new relic, New AM Map and most of the characters in the game got a re-balance.
    I hope this years anniversary is 1,000,000 times better.
    If I can be honest...I was a little disappointed with last years anniversary. All we got was a new relic, New AM Map and most of the characters in the game got a re-balance.
    I hope this years anniversary is 1,000,000 times better.

I know right
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    I’m thinking April bots will be Warpath, Beast Wars Megatron, and Rodimus Prime...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Losing the licensing in the Transformers' home-market was some news.

Hope you lot resolve this; not a good look for either the game or commander morale, considering upcoming anniversary and past TF 35th non-starter.

I love this game. I pour in blood, sweat and cash.

Please let it run longer than the G1 cartoon!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I’m thinking April bots will be Warpath, Beast Wars Megatron, and Rodimus Prime...

381bb9x07cnr.png
    More info soon!

Yes. Why hurry?

The context of the question was not because of any hurry but because I was curious.

Soon as in Monday! :open_mouth:

🤘🤘🤘🤘
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

381bb9x07cnr.png

Even though in story they specifically said BW megs wouldn't be coming? Reverse psychology?
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

381bb9x07cnr.png

Even though in story they specifically said BW megs wouldn't be coming? Reverse psychology?

Yeeeessssss...
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Speaking of bots..... @Kabam Vydious Can you guys also give us a bunch of 1* bot crystals for April Fools? :D

• I’m thinking April bots will be Warpath, Beast Wars Megatron, and Rodimus Prime...

OUT OF THE WAY, HOT ROD!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Losing the licensing in the Transformers' home-market was some news.

Hope you lot resolve this; not a good look for either the game or commander morale, considering upcoming anniversary and past TF 35th non-starter.

I love this game. I pour in blood, sweat and cash.

Please let it run longer than the G1 cartoon!

The three seasons and done curse afflicts most things with transformers....
  • This must be news about the titan.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious i apologize in advance but had to..... its monday 4:05am est
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

You're not serious.
This discussion has been closed.