Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron (ROTF) Rework Idea

I know, I know that I posted about this twice or maybe even 3 times already but ever since the last time I posted about this (I assure you, If I can delete my discussions, I would in a heartbeat) I've done some thinking and I made some improvements on the idea of what to give him. So here we go:
IMPAIR CHARGES:
- 1 to 19 Impair charges apply a 25% Resistance down debuff that lasts for 5
seconds, 20 to 39 apply a 3 second stun, 40 to 69 grant an Unblockable
attack buff that last for 5 seconds and 70 to 99 charges grant Unstoppable for 8
seconds. (buffs and debuffs will activate when opponent will be hit with a heavy
attack (fusion cannon)).
SPECIAL ATTACKS:
-Sp 1 has a 40% to stuns the opponent for 3 seconds and a 50% to
apply a bleed which deals 40% of the damage dealt for 6 seconds (Lobster Claw).
-Sp 2 applies a 40% Resistance down debuff which lasts for 6 seconds
-Sp 3 applies a permanent 30% Resistance down debuff

Comments

• GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I know, I know that I posted about this twice or maybe even 3 times already but ever since the last time I posted about this (I assure you, If I can delete my discussions, I would in a heartbeat) I've done some thinking and I made some improvements on the idea of what to give him. So here we go:
    IMPAIR CHARGES:
    - 1 to 19 Impair charges apply a 25% Resistance down debuff that lasts for 5
    seconds, 20 to 39 apply a 3 second stun, 40 to 69 grant an Unblockable
    attack buff that last for 5 seconds and 70 to 99 charges grant Unstoppable for 8
    seconds. (buffs and debuffs will activate when opponent will be hit with a heavy
    attack (fusion cannon)).
    SPECIAL ATTACKS:
    -Sp 1 has a 40% to stuns the opponent for 3 seconds and a 50% to
    apply a bleed which deals 40% of the damage dealt for 6 seconds (Lobster Claw).
    -Sp 2 applies a 40% Resistance down debuff which lasts for 6 seconds
    -Sp 3 applies a permanent 30% Resistance down debuff
    Love it great idea
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just continue in the thread you started last time. Keeps the forums a little cleaner as it's unnecessary to start a new thread on the same topic.