Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Greetings Commanders!

Share your thoughts and questions here regarding the latest Patch Notes! Remember to be constructive and stay on topic!

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    So about those extreme price hikes on Alliance Mission revives...

Is that new price to buy 5 of them or just 1?
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    @Kabam Vydious Are these exclusive bots via titan frags available only for a limited time??
  • When is it being released?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Synthwave wrote: »

Existing kits in the store will be going away too. At least there is daily farming of them now.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious Thank you so much. I'm so happy, everything I want is here. Not only can I now acquire Nemesis Prime and Thundercracker, not only can I get these bots whenever I want as 5*'s, but I finally have another chance at getting Megatronus again as a 5*! And this time it's guaranteed!
    When does this amazing update go live?
    @Kabam Vydious Are these exclusive bots via titan frags available only for a limited time??

Nope, always.

Amazing!!!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited March 2020
    so we'll have four AM maps moving forward? or is Map 3 being replaced?

nvm.. I think I read it wrong. moving forward, we will only have 1 map for everyone
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    Thanks
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious can we have some more details about the new map?

Is this an exclusive limited event?

Will the difficulty be different than the current map 3? For example will d100 be much more challenging than d140?

How are the rewards distributed between map3 and map4? Will we get titan fragments through map3 at higher difficulties or are they only available via map 4?

Thanks!
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious can we have some more details about the new map?

Is this an exclusive limited event?

Will the difficulty be different than the current map 3? For example will d100 be much more challenging than d140?

How are the rewards distributed between map3 and map4? Will we get titan fragments through map3 at higher difficulties or are they only available via map 4?

Thanks!

j6nskr47yrt9.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I didn’t see it in the patch notes, but I hope the away mission black screen of death has been fixed.
    JKL wrote: »

Existing kits in the store will be going away too. At least there is daily farming of them now.

Farming may just be for repair kits from what I thought I read...
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    No T4 class shards in new AM rewards anymore? Typo maybe?

Are the ancient sanctum crystals changing to align with the new revive/repair kit capabilities?
    BTW, what are FOC crystals? I can’t place that acronym at the moment. We get some shards for that thing in AM. Hmmm, I guess it’s for the new AM crystal? I wonder what’s gonna be in that…
  • @Kabam Vydious Are these exclusive bots via titan frags available only for a limited time??

Nope, always.

HOLY WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH KABAM
  • @Darm0k FOC = Fortress of Corruption which is the name of the new AM Map
    m00nshine wrote: »
    No T4 class shards in new AM rewards anymore? Typo maybe?

Are the ancient sanctum crystals changing to align with the new revive/repair kit capabilities?

There should be a new AM crystal to go with the new map. That is how they have done it in the past.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Farming may just be for repair kits from what I thought I read...

Looks like you're right about that.
    @Darm0k FOC = Fortress of Corruption which is the name of the new AM Map

Ahh, I see it now. Just saw EXTINGUISHMENT with the new AM and then didn’t register anything after that.
    There should be a new AM crystal to go with the new map. That is how they have done it in the past.

Hope they have a good chance at squad revives because those puppies are expensive!
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Forged to Fight is great, and sometimes Rachet's self diagnosis and Emergency repair don't work even if there is no repair block in him. Please fix this and reconsider my idea for the new bots and six stars!!!
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Forged to Fight is great, and sometimes Rachet's self diagnosis and Emergency repair don't work even if there is no repair block in him. Please fix this and reconsider my idea for the new bots and six stars!!!

Self diagnosis only works <50% health (plus you have to complete the heavy without being knocked out of it) and emergency repair is not 100% even at max sig.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    They just want people to pay real money to buy titan fragments to get the exclusives.

I’ll be interested to see how expensive titan fragments are in the store. $100 buys you 57,000 bot chips, which is about 1/18th of a normal 5* bot. How much is a super exclusive bot like Megatronus going to cost?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Fixed numerous Bot related bugs.
    Which are?
  • I suggest if you could level up to sixty-five and also not be bored in terms of history
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    edited March 2020
    I just updated it but none of the changes are showing!
    no chapter 4 for at 4 (still says coming soon), and none of the existing missions are showing the rewards any longer other than just a tiny bit of gold (some not even that)
    BTW I have a Samsung note 10+ and still don't get the effects I see on IOS

also, where are the titan fragments and titan store? i see none of that either!

updated the game, refreshed the cache, changed language, Uninstaller and reinstalled, wiped android cache partition...
    it shows as v8.4.0 but behaves as the previous one, but broken
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kabam Vydious on qualcomm SD626 (z2 play, 8.1), 636 (z3 play, 10.0), 630 (x⁴, 9.0) graphics are somewhat pegged back, but now shows slightly improved FRAMERATE, less lag (especially Egypt with Bonecrusher) and lo and behold, less CRASHES.
    Still traces of fight hitches on 626.

Crashes still occur sporadically on aforementioned SD626, in-between fights instead of during, which means no health penalty. Hurrah.

Touch wood, no crashes so far on 636, 630, 632, 675.

Will PM regarding the (so far) faultless mediatek P15 moto m 7.0, P70 moto one macro 9.0.

Great job so far
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    @Kabam Vydious I just updated the game and still have issues with AD's to get energon, is not there!yh5a10pll23l.jpg