Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Comments

• Can we pawn off the generic bot chips for fragments?
  • Ancient1Ancient1 Posts: 8
    edited March 2020
    @KabamVydious Will our normal chips convert to titan frags?? Maybe you Will put 100/1 rate for them or something else...
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    You will still need normal bot chips for the non-exclusive bots
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited March 2020
    I am assuming that our generic bot chips will still be of use for the (I assume) continuing bot of the month features.....
  • Ancient1Ancient1 Posts: 8

We have all Bots.. (except non-exclusive ones)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited March 2020
    Ancient1 wrote: »

We have all Bots.. (except non-exclusive ones)

Except I am pretty certain that not all players have all non-exclusive bots at max sig. There is no reason to assume Kabam would think otherwise.. ;)

• KakaMax wrote: »
    I just updated it but none of the changes are showing!
    no chapter 4 for at 4 (still says coming soon), and none of the existing missions are showing the rewards any longer other than just a tiny bit of gold (some not even that)
    BTW I have a Samsung note 10+ and still don't get the effects I see on IOS

also, where are the titan fragments and titan store? i see none of that either!

updated the game, refreshed the cache, changed language, Uninstaller and reinstalled, wiped android cache partition...
    it shows as v8.4.0 but behaves as the previous one, but broken
    Sure you didn’t just download the bot showcase update? For me the update hasn’t released yet. And I don’t think it’s supposed to until Thursday.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Patience everyone. Sometimes the update is released first and content will follow later. The new AM map for one isn't till April 2.

There was no mention of any trading featured chips for Titan fragments. They listed the ways you could earn Titan fragments in their notes.
  • I've got a question, Vydious. Will Necrotronus be as annoying as Megatronus or have u balanced him. If he is as OP, then I'm getting prepared for Arenas and raids
    (Posted this on another forum BTW.)
  • I must say, Kabam has really outdone themselves this time. They've finally given the players everything they've been asking for, and made it permanent. Hats off, guys! Y'all are amazing!
  • How are Titan Fragments even earned?
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    EeveeGavin wrote: »
    KakaMax wrote: »
    I just updated it but none of the changes are showing!
    no chapter 4 for at 4 (still says coming soon), and none of the existing missions are showing the rewards any longer other than just a tiny bit of gold (some not even that)
    BTW I have a Samsung note 10+ and still don't get the effects I see on IOS

also, where are the titan fragments and titan store? i see none of that either!

updated the game, refreshed the cache, changed language, Uninstaller and reinstalled, wiped android cache partition...
    it shows as v8.4.0 but behaves as the previous one, but broken
    Sure you didn’t just download the bot showcase update? For me the update hasn’t released yet. And I don’t think it’s supposed to until Thursday.

It showed like a normal update in Google play store.
    no updates to the showcase missions either, it's all the same as before just the some things look a bit broken
    some things I would love:
    - XP meter showing actual numbers / total

- some icon that helps differentiate awaken bots

- the RAID bot level doesn't make sense; you don't fight 7 bots, just 5 and the only "can't avoid" are the 3 middle. Redo it by summing up those 3, and for the lateral bots, sum them up, divide by 2 and add to the central rating.

- add options to configure graphics level! I've got a note 10+ and it doesn't look anywhere as good as in an iPhone!

- make something at least more coherent with the inventory tickers, maybe a drop. down menu showing them all

- when forging, add a pop-up to preview rewards you'll get (specially shards). I use an excel to calculate this, it's too inconvenient

- how is the recommendation bot level in missions being calculated? it doesn't seem to be useful as it is now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Updated. But the ad button is still missing.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Maybe this will push people to actually start playing AM and improving their skills. Its a choice for each player if they want to be able to get the bots for Titan Fragments or not.

I hear a good way to improve your skills is to fight green Bee in LOC3.
    Is the pool of 4* crystal updated to include Bees/Cracker/NP too?
  • Did Kabam removed option to view the rewards for spotlight missions?
    The "MSID_XXX" garbled text thing is fixed on Android, finally. Thanks!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Kabam, I just downloaded 8.4 & I see a bug in the story & special modes...
    16ft0x9lg1s2.png
    I know this was referenced above, but you will notice the Act Rewards no longer show up on the Story Missions or Special Missions.

I am using an iPad5 & an iPhone 8, with iOS updated to latest release. The bug is on both devices.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Technobot wrote: »
    16ft0x9lg1s2.png
    I know this was referenced above, but you will notice the Act Rewards no longer show up on the Story Missions or Special Missions.

I am using an iPad5 & an iPhone 8, with iOS updated to latest release. The bug is on both devices.

On another note, that’s a lot of promotions...
    Technobot wrote: »
    16ft0x9lg1s2.png

same thing on Android
  • Can we pawn off the generic bot chips for fragments?
    Ancient1 wrote: »
    @KabamVydious Will our normal chips convert to titan frags?? Maybe you Will put 100/1 rate for them or something else...

Nope! You'll still use those for regular Featured Bots!
  • Technobot wrote: »
    16ft0x9lg1s2.png

3n85agnanciv.png
    Here the rewards.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    How does one get 4* Necrotronus? To fully forge the 5*. Asking for a friend...
    Another question, how does current AM map difficulty/ bot rating compare to new AM map?
  • " The standard Bot Pool for 2 ~ 4-Star Bots is being updated to where Commanders have the chance to gain all non-Sharkticon bots (yes that includes Bumblebee)"
    @KabamVydious, will the bot pool be updated to include Nemesis, Thundercracker, Mv1 Bee and Necrotronus as well or only G1 Bee?
    Any celebratory calendar with Titan fragments?
  • KakaMax wrote: »
    some things I would love:
    - XP meter showing actual numbers / total

- some icon that helps differentiate awaken bots

- the RAID bot level doesn't make sense; you don't fight 7 bots, just 5 and the only "can't avoid" are the 3 middle. Redo it by summing up those 3, and for the lateral bots, sum them up, divide by 2 and add to the central rating.

- add options to configure graphics level! I've got a note 10+ and it doesn't look anywhere as good as in an iPhone!

- make something at least more coherent with the inventory tickers, maybe a drop. down menu showing them all

- when forging, add a pop-up to preview rewards you'll get (specially shards). I use an excel to calculate this, it's too inconvenient

- how is the recommendation bot level in missions being calculated? it doesn't seem to be useful as it is now.

You can tell the difference between an awakened bot and an u awakened one. The stars go white when ur bots awakened
  • Another question, will there be another event for players who have not beaten Rise Of Kolkular and have not got the titan fragments. I know we all say that the newer
    players r given so many 4 and 5 star bots but for occasions like these. I think they need something else to entertain themselves.
  • TertTert Posts: 13
    Will Titan fragments be awarded for duped 5*s? I know it’s not in the notes but figured I’d ask.