Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Rhinox, Bumblebee, OG optimus prime, Windblade, Cheetor good? Any of them good?

Any of them good?

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Theyre all good bots
  • All are good.
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Theyre all good bots

@Wolfmills Even Bumblebee DOTM?
  • Oh and is ironhide good?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    DOTM bee is one of my favorite bots, Ironhide is arguably the best demo in the game aside from tronus! all the other bots you mentioned are very good, what is it you are trying to figure out?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Rhinox: bleed and power lock
    Bumblebee DOTM: ramp up damage and armour break
    G1 Prime: crazy attack buffs, armour break and bleed
    Windblade: crazy bleed and damage
    Cheetor: strong damage and effective signature ability
    They're all good but in their own ways
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    DOTM bee is one of my favorite bots, Ironhide is arguably the best demo in the game aside from tronus! all the other bots you mentioned are very good, what is it you are trying to figure out?

@Wolfmills I'm a noob level 20, but i can play OK i think cuz i played MCOC for a long time. Trying to complete act 2.
  • @Wolfmills I agree, Bumblebee DOTM's sp2 is very satisfying to fire off.
  • One thing I would say is MAYBE replace cheetor or windblade with Ratchet. That medic will heal ur Prime, Dotm Bee and Ironhide. He is also a very good bot to keep annoying bots stunned if u use ur special 1 and ranged attacks. Those shocks and stuns r amazing!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Dude use them and find out on your own and see who's gameplay you are comfortable with.
    Asking which bot is good is only going make you confuse and rank up a bot you're not good with.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Advise:
    Bots are easy to get these days, so pick a team with a good synergy and stick with it.
    There really are no "good" or "bad" bots. The game is very well balanced for the most part and each bot has his/her time to shine. Many have good overall uses...OG Prime/Ratchet synergy is great...almost a must have.
    I've seen players absolutely wreck with bots that are considered "not so useful"
    Beast teams seem to be the most useful out of all the synergy groups. Kabam loves them some Beast Wars.
  • Megatronus, Galvatron or Cyclonus is a great synergies to!
  • The team I always use is basically the Generations team. OG prime, Jazz, Ratchet, Wheeljack and Grimlock.
    You could also use scout Bee instead of Jazz but I don't have him
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    MoNsTeR_45 wrote: »
    Oh and is ironhide good?

If you don't have Megatronus then IH is a very good substitute and a heavy hitter.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Let's be honest. ALL Bots are good in their own way, and all you need is skill and luck.

Maybe.
    Wolfmills wrote: »

@Wolfmills I'm a noob level 20, but i can play OK i think cuz i played MCOC for a long time. Trying to complete act 2.

MCOC is good and it would help you sharpen your skills, however, the lack of range and 360 in MCOC can make forged to fight a bit harder.
  • SilverZA wrote: »

MCOC is good and it would help you sharpen your skills, however, the lack of range and 360 in MCOC can make forged to fight a bit harder.

@SilverZA Yeah feels kinda weird firing projectiles from long range cuz mcoc doesn't have that.
    SilverZA wrote: »

@SilverZA Yeah feels kinda weird firing projectiles from long range cuz mcoc doesn't have that.

Very true.