Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Another question, will there be another event for players who have not beaten Rise Of Kolkular and have not got the titan fragments. I know we all say that the newer
    players r given so many 4 and 5 star bots but for occasions like these. I think they need something else to entertain themselves.

Wouldn't new players I'm assuming like yourself have lots to "entertain themselves" already when there's so much content you have not finished yet. So many bots to build to help finish that content. You have a giant goal now to work towards. Don't look for handouts when you can just play for it. Enjoy the journey.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    @Kabam Vydious Are these exclusive bots via titan frags available only for a limited time??

Nope, always.

wait forever in the store???
    EeveeGavin wrote: »
    Only one complaint. Anyone who doesn’t have a good alliance is dead. And will never get these bots. And if you haven’t been playing for a absurd amount of time, no good alliance will let you in. 850 Titan fragments a week is not a lot... just for example let’s say one of the bots was hypothetically (to make calculations easier) 85,000 Titan frags, that would take 100 weeks. More than triple that for necrocronus and megatronus. and not to nit pick. But all of the recent erm information regarding the future of the game and no new bots, has killed most of the casual players. I propose, and in no way do you need to take my suggestion, add a occasional arena event for Titan fragments. Or maybe add some to monthly challenges! Just make it a little bit easier for casual players. I mean I’m one too talk, I have decently good 5* stars. And I’m about to get my second 5* to rank 3. But I still in no way am considered a pro. And again you don’t have to listen to me, just please take these suggestions into consideration kabam. And Thank you for necrocronus btw! It’s really cool to have a new character!

bruv they are gonna be in the store forever(i guess)
    Well downloaded the update and what is going on!!!
    The update said better performance in android and mine is Samsung Galaxy A50 and no change
    And previously my hot rod fully maxed was at a rating of 4,570( yes I remember) and now its suddenly 3,575(how!?) And also that is the only bot whose rating changed and no change in store too
    So can someone please explain what is going on!!!
    ks25e6tn8h13.jpg
    z34kv1po01l8.jpg
    edited March 2020
    Above is after update
    And below is before update and everything has changed!!!!!
    His attack and health have decreased!😭😭😭
    edited March 2020
    Oh wait issue resolved sorry @Kabam !!!
    (Hot rod's)
    But in fight performance?
    Still same
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Forged to Fight is great, and sometimes Rachet's self diagnosis and Emergency repair don't work even if there is no repair block in him. Please fix this and reconsider my idea for the new bots and six stars!!!

Self diagnosis only works <50% health (plus you have to complete the heavy without being knocked out of it) and emergency repair is not 100% even at max sig.

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated.:)
    Scott wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I just updated the game and still have issues with AD's to get energon, is not there!yh5a10pll23l.jpg

I think we all have that problem.
    @Kabam Vydious Hi, I have some simple questions.

How do you get Titan fragments?
    What are titan Fragments?
    Where is the titan store?
    Can you add six stars?
    Can you add more bots to the character roster?
    Can you answer and do all of them?

Thank you.
    (Apologies for my ranting).
    Firebot wrote: »
    Well downloaded the update and what is going on!!!
    The update said better performance in android and mine is Samsung Galaxy A50 and no change
    And previously my hot rod fully maxed was at a rating of 4,570( yes I remember) and now its suddenly 3,575(how!?) And also that is the only bot whose rating changed and no change in store too
    So can someone please explain what is going on!!!

There will be new updates soon, and we will know soon.
    KakaMax wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Kabam, I just downloaded 8.4 & I see a bug in the story & special modes...
    16ft0x9lg1s2.png
    I know this was referenced above, but you will notice the Act Rewards no longer show up on the Story Missions or Special Missions.

I am using an iPad5 & an iPhone 8, with iOS updated to latest release. The bug is on both devices.

same thing on Android

Same thing on everything.
    SilverZA wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Hi, I have some simple questions.

How do you get Titan fragments?
    What are titan Fragments?
    Where is the titan store?
    Can you add six stars?
    Can you add more bots to the character roster?
    Can you answer and do all of them?

Thank you.
    (Apologies for my ranting).

RoK3 and read the 8.4 patch notes.
    Bot currency
    Coming tomorrow
    No
    Necrotronus
    No
  • SkywarpSkywarp Posts: 13
    After the update, I'm finding it challenging to successfully use a sp1 or 2 after a 5 hit combo. The AI are blocking so quickly after the combo. I've been using my specials after 4 hit combos with success tho. Anyone else?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any explanation as to why we can no longer see act rewards, or chapter rewards? Is this a bug? Or did you guys remove the feature?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any explanation as to why we can no longer see act rewards, or chapter rewards? Is this a bug? Or did you guys remove the feature?

it's a bug. They already pushed out a update patch to fix this on Andriod. Nothing on iOS
    Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any explanation as to why we can no longer see act rewards, or chapter rewards? Is this a bug? Or did you guys remove the feature?

it's a bug. They already pushed out a update patch to fix this on Andriod. Nothing on iOS
    Voltron wrote: »

iOS is available as well now.
    Skywarp wrote: »
    After the update, I'm finding it challenging to successfully use a sp1 or 2 after a 5 hit combo. The AI are blocking so quickly after the combo. I've been using my specials after 4 hit combos with success tho. Anyone else?

So am I. It is possible it is a bug. KABAM, please fix this!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The update to repair/revives, do they drop today or with the new map?
    Can anyone tell which android phones have they improved the performance in?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Firebot @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    IMPROVED performance:
    - SD626: less LAG, improved FPS, still sporadically CRASHES
    - SD630: as above
    - SD632: improved GRAPHICS+FPS
    - SD636: as above
    - SD675: as above; no CRASHES thus far

NO DISCERNABLE CHANGES:
    - Qualcomm SD425, 430, 625, 820, 835, 845, 8150
    - MediaTek P15, P70

NOW SUPPORTED*:
    - MediaTek A25, P22, P35, P90
    - Exynos 9609

*Excellent work regarding PowerVR GPUs. Keep it up lads
  • Like Skywarp said ..bots evade your Spezials at the end of your combination ...👎
    Like Skywarp said ..bots evade your Spezials at the end of your combination ...👎

Dodging a lot of melee heavies too after combos. I know they are not guaranteed but the rate at which the AI is dodging them now is crazy.

Maybe some kind of timing adjustment Kabam made?
    Firebot wrote: »
    Can anyone tell which android phones have they improved the performance in?

Samsung Galaxy A Series seem to have improved.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Same here on the specials blocking after a combo.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Daang, the AI got a lot of new abilities with this new patch.

can't reliably chain heavies or specials after combos.

Seeing it frequently in all game modes (not just the ones that were already super annoying like Master Spotlight, RoK3, etc)

This feels like a total change to standard gameplay, and not a good one
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited March 2020
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Daang, the AI got a lot of new abilities with this new patch.

can't reliably chain heavies or specials after combos.

Seeing it frequently in all game modes (not just the ones that were already super annoying like Master Spotlight, RoK3, etc)

This feels like a total change to standard gameplay, and not a good one

This is my biggest fear. Game modes that were set up to take 500 hits to complete will now take FOREVER (hours) if you can never land any hits.

• m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Having the AI block a special after a combo gives them a guaranteed 5-hit which takes ~50%-100% of your health in RoK3 or high level AM.

Gotta hope this is unintentional, and will be fixed soon.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    I can’t sell repair kits now...
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Is s1000 being added to regular 2-4* crystals or the shark crystals as well? A 4* s1000 would be nice to be able to feed to my 5* s1000 eventually to max forge him!