Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Graphics and Lighting? Or is it just me?

DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
So I came back and I instantly saw a big difference in my bases look, and it looks way better and more real now as you can see in the picture below. Also the bots are more "Reflective" now which makes them look shiny and more real thanks to that little detail and better game lighting, also props like fires on the maps have changed and they have smoke coming from them now, so do heavy move projectiles that bots shoot also have a smoke trail, unlike before it was just a line of the same colour as the projectile it self. Bots also have scrapes and scratches now shown on them which gives them more of that vibe that they were in battle comparing a bot that is at 100% to a bot around 60% has a big difference already. Also if not all of you have it, it might be your devices because I use a Samsung S10e which is an Andriod and it's a more newer phone and for some users on older versions of Android phones and iPhones the new graphics and lighting might not even show and still look the same as it always did (if so you will see a big difference in what I see compared to what you see in-game) feel free to tell your thoughts and if you think this is a big improvement like me because it does put more life into the game.rrde55c3lvsv.jpg
9juiilm4pnmq.jpg
bqrqlxta0wro.jpg
7krorbdv9ake.jpg

Comments

• Are you on a different device than before? That could be the difference. The graphical detail varies depends on whether or not the game detects compatible hardware.
  • Are you on a different device than before? That could be the difference. The graphical detail varies depends on whether or not the game detects compatible hardware.

As I said above in my Thread I use Samsung S10e and it's an Android and the graphics and lighting was way diffrent than the new I see. So i assume there was an update.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I am on a Samsung Galaxy A50 and no change
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    The graphics look different, but that may be just because i just got a new iPad.