Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Tronus Throne belongs to...

Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Now that necrotronus is officially out, the final question arises...
WHO IS SUPERIOR?

The Tronus Throne belongs to... 38 votes

MEGATRONUS
86%
OnyxheadBeastdadKillMasterCasparagusTechnosA13X2017DrShotgunTracked_SignalGroundwaveJazz4441121893JIMMY_SABStarkiller7EeveeGavinBonesetterHUNSlayerSycko5Transformator79Blaze_KagamiVanjie 33 votes
NECROTRONUS
13%
DatBoiPlayzYTOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenMister_NickelIq2312 5 votes

Comments

• GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited March 2020
    MEGATRONUS
    As cool and amazing as Necrotronus is, Megatronus is STILL God Tier and always will be.
  • MEGATRONUS
    The biggest factor is the SP2. In case of an hit, Megatronus can life steal using his Sp2 with RELIC OF PRESERVATION, on the other hand, if I am not mistaken Necrotronus can not do that. So, in case of a long fight Megatronus will have a higher chance of success than Necrotronus.
  • MEGATRONUS
    Megatronus has life steal so he is better. Necro looks better, he is the new guy... but.. Megatronus is still the most broken bot :)
  • MEGATRONUS
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    As cool and amazing as Necrotronus is, Megatronus is STILL God Tier and always will be.
    The biggest factor is the SP2. In case of an hit, Megatronus can life steal using his Sp2 with RELIC OF PRESERVATION, on the other hand, if I am not mistaken Necrotronus can not do that. So, in case of a long fight Megatronus will have a higher chance of success than Necrotronus.
    Megatronus has life steal so he is better. Necro looks better, he is the new guy... but.. Megatronus is still the most broken bot :)

My thoughts exactly. Life & power steal, high attack rating and a large health bar are the main things which make him perfect for any type of battles - especially longer ones like those in Legends of Cybertron. Plus, he even has the relics of preservation, fury and immortality which turn the tide of battle.
    But IMO, his greatest advantage over Necro is his Relic of Obedience. While Necro's signature ability merely increases his crit rate, Mega's allows him to completely dominate the opponent. Also,
    'When Megatronus gains a Bar of Power, he has a 15~65% chance to activate the Relic of Obedience, preventing opponents from activating Buffs or Debuffs for 8 seconds. Additionally, when the Relic is not active, Buffs and Debuffs the opponent activates are 20% weaker.'
    Megatronus is THE perfect all - rounder. What more could one want?
    Thus, I think it’s safe to say that-
    bwz5wx8grl45.png

Necro, on the other hand, was supposed to be more powerful than Mega. Given what we’ve got, I’m not really impressed.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited March 2020
    MEGATRONUS
    While I did vote for Mega as the superior Evil Prime, I feel like people are not taking Necro as seriously as they should be. Yes, he's not as well-rounded as Mega, but his damage output is significantly higher. Those Crit Rate and Crit Damage buffs go a long way in amplifying his damage output to insane levels (have you seen his Sp2?) Necrotronus has only one job- to crush the opponent as fast as possible, and he does that job near perfectly.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    MEGATRONUS
    While I did vote for Mega as the superior Evil Prime, I feel like people are not taking Necro as seriously as they should be. Yes, he's not as well-rounded as Mega, but his damage output is significantly higher. Those Crit Rate and Crit Damage buffs go a long way in amplifying his damage output to insane levels (have you seen his Sp2?) Necrotronus has only one job- to crush the opponent as fast as possible, and he does that job near perfectly.
    He does heavy crit damage? Well there’s only one thing to stop that.... bonecactus, get over here.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    MEGATRONUS
    Once awakened and 20 seconds into the fight, Necro will enter Overwhelming state with 40 charges. Even if you throw an sp3 you're still in this state, with high attack and low defense. While it's a good thing for ninjas, it's still a dangerous trade-off when Megatronus can control his damage taken with Relic of Perseverance.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited March 2020
    MEGATRONUS
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    He does heavy crit damage? Well there’s only one thing to stop that.... bonecactus, get over here.

If you've got the Willpower Mastery, I feel like Necro would end up with more health than he started with. THAT'S how much damage I'm talking. Now combine that with Star Seeker and Deep Wounds....