Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Necrotronus!

Comments

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    DonApis wrote: »
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    I wonder how his special attack looks like...?

Have you ever seen Megatronus fight?

His special attacks are different from Megatronus

S1 a bit different, S2 Rhinox's. S3 same.

Are You sure?
    Nectrotronus looks way more deadlier.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    CAN WE ADD MORE BOTS? Like six stars and other Transformers Characters? Compared to MCOC, FTF is kind of pathetic.
    (Sorry).
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    SilverZA wrote: »
    CAN WE ADD MORE BOTS? Like six stars and other Transformers Characters? Compared to MCOC, FTF is kind of pathetic.
    (Sorry).

As the devs have said, MULTIPLE TIMES, it’s two different developer teams, so there’s just more people working on The Game Which Won’t Be Named, that and there’s some issues with hasbro.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    S1 is Tantrum’s.

Not really
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Darm0k wrote: »
    S1 is Tantrum’s.

Not really

It is, just modified a bit so it goes across the screen instead of at close range.
    edited March 2020
    HZERO wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is disappointed?

Of course you are not the only one. It is just another bot re painted, they pose as "new" and everyone is freaking out about it. My God, that's why the world is as it is 😒

I completely disagree. Sure, it may be a reskin, but it's a new bot! Kabam put a lot of time and effort into creating this new epic bot. Why are you complaining about us 'freaking out' over Necrotronus? He's a pretty damn cool warrior.

Not only that, he's not a FULL Re-skin, his animation is a mix of different animations from different bots that are already in the game. (Windblade heavy, Tantrum SP 1, Rhynox SP 2 and Megatronus SP 3).
  • Guys, calm your manifolds down! The Necrotitan is technically a repaint of Metroplex so coming up with unique ideas for him would be kinda hard(Especially when he's barely shown in any Transformers Media). Even Metroplex is a bit unoriginal. He is a joke in the Fall of Cybertron community for his popular line.
    "WHY YOU FIRE AT ME?!"
  • Gutzdeep wrote: »
    HZERO wrote: »
    Agreed and the fact that above he specifically said "pricing available tomorrow" obvious means this is just another epic re-skin cash grab and of course it looks like he is ridiculously OP so whales are gonna go nuts and non-whales just gonna get the floor mopped by it.

Cmon though what is the frickin deal with them not ever making any original bots anymore?

That's absolutely not what it means or how it was meant to be taken. Folks asked how much he'd cost for Titan Fragments and to that I responded accordingly because the info would be live with the Patch Notes.

Non-spenders have just as much a shot at him as spenders. It's a matter of how you play and are looking to advance within The Fight.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    rds6q0k98rjg.jpg
    New character is this plus tronus. Just to clarify. So you really couldn’t expect much, it’s a Titan+normal bot=new class repaint.
  • Edwardo76 wrote: »
    I wonder how his special attack looks like...?

Have you ever seen Megatronus fight?

I saw it when inightskies battled him....
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Considering that Necro is a titan. He is too weak and has lower abilities, in my opinion. There is definitely a rework required here.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited March 2020
    Okay, finally got around to doing the act story mode mission to get to fight Necrotronus.

Quick question, is there an ability of his to break long combos or something? Every once in a while, he’d break me out of my combo with an animation that stunned me (like when Megatronus gets his relic of immorality).

I didn’t see something like this in the bot intel report and it wasn’t an ability listed in the mod description.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Okay, finally got around to doing the act story mode mission to get to fight Necrotronus.

Quick question, is there an ability of his to break long combos or something? Every once in a while, he’d break me out of my combo with an animation that stunned me (like when Megatronus gets his relic of immorality).

I didn’t see something like this in the bot intel report and it wasn’t an ability listed in the mod description.

It's like the old Megatronus boss switching stages according to his remaining health. Upon losing every 20% health, he goes to another stage, pushes you back and equips a new mod (crit damage, fatigue, etc). The last stage being fatigue.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

It's like the old Megatronus boss switching stages according to his remaining health. Upon losing every 20% health, he goes to another stage, pushes you back and equips a new mod (crit damage, fatigue, etc). The last stage being fatigue.

this.. they didn't list this info in the mod description. I think the 3rd was no range damage. Like others mentioned, the last mod is fatigue and zombie (have to finish him w/ a sp)

Oh, is that what it was? Man, there are a lot of things they left out in that mod description....
  • g7vargrardwb.jpg

@Kabam Vydious i'm very happy with Necrotronus but i was wondering when we have a chance to get a Necrotronus 4* for forging?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Groundwave wrote: »
    g7vargrardwb.jpg

@Kabam Vydious i'm very happy with Necrotronus but i was wondering when we have a chance to get a Necrotronus 4* for forging?

End of April, nice energon stash there 🤣
  • NidRob wrote: »
    g7vargrardwb.jpg

I already bought energy refils for the the next spotlight mission next thursday B)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    NidRob wrote: »
    g7vargrardwb.jpg

I already bought energy refils for the the next spotlight mission next thursday B)

Should wait for the spotlight energy offer next time. Save yourself a little energon.
  • Updated

Necrontronus gains Attack Up 0.5~1.5% for each Titan Charge to 1.3%. There had been a miscommunication between the grapevines. Sorry about that, folks.
  • Updated

Necrontronus gains Attack Up 0.5~1.5% for each Titan Charge to 1.3%. There had been a miscommunication between the grapevines. Sorry about that, folks.

Thank you! Sad to see the lower value but at least its been clarified!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    So is he unbroken now?
    So is he unbroken now?

I don’t think so. From what I’ve read, he wasn’t even getting the 1.3%.
    So is he unbroken now?

Correct, still broken in that sense and waiting on a fix. It is being worked on so we can expect a fix soon.

So is he unbroken now?

Correct, still broken in that sense and waiting on a fix. It is being worked on so we can expect a fix soon.

I'm just hoping InightSkies sees this. He is VERY nitpicky about these kind of things
    So is he unbroken now?

I'm just hoping InightSkies sees this. He is VERY nitpicky about these kind of things

He noticed it. He hopes Kabam will fix it. We ALL hope they fix it! And that soon.
    So is he unbroken now?

It's being brought up.