Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cost of new AM Repair and Revive Kits

2»

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    @Bi1b0Baggins alliance crystals are updated not AS crystals
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    ahhhhhh. Got it.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    As has been mentioned, we can no longer sell the old repair and revive kits. Is this intentional, or merely a bug that will be fixed? I have several that are expiring, and I would prefer to sell them for a handful of gold rather than just lose them. @Kabam Vydious
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Nightpath wrote: »
    As has been mentioned, we can no longer sell the old repair and revive kits. Is this intentional, or merely a bug that will be fixed? I have several that are expiring, and I would prefer to sell them for a handful of gold rather than just lose them. @Kabam Vydious

I know it's not great we can't sell them but really, this issue will be a non-issue in 2 weeks. We lose a tiny bit of gold. Seems like one of those small things just better to let it go. Much bigger issues to deal with right now for Kabam.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s funny they force the new AM kits down our throats in the energon store, but the raid store still has the old non-percentage based ones.

qoibt6yi7v5b.jpeg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Darm0k i could be imagining things, but during the last AM, i finally (Thanks, fight hitch and wonky A.I.) used some revives, and after both a revive+gold repair, all 3 of my bots had equal life bars.
    Despite said kits being "non-percentage" ones from Raid Store.

@Kabam Miike was i seeing things?
  • On the crystal opening, I haven't opened any Ancient Sanctum crystals recently so can't confirm which kits they are giving, but I have got the new %kits from the Alliance crystals already.

I know people are complaining about the price hike, but didn't the release say they were going to be more easily available to earn through the new daily missions when they start on April 2nd? There may not be the need to buy any depending on how many you can get from these missions...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I opened both AS Crystals and 4hr crystal , didnt get any % based kit 🙄
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited March 2020
    And @Kabam Vydious should the AM kits in the raid store have been updated to be the % based ones? The ones available today are still the old ones. Thanks.
  • And @Kabam Vydious should the AM kits in the raid store have been updated to be the % based ones? The ones available today are still the old ones. Thanks.

Not yet. Comes with the update in AM.

If that’s the case, then why put the super expensive ones in the store this past weekend instead of the normal older ones?
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    They should probably postpone the launch of the new am map and should rework the pricing of the kits + the AI bug. It should then be tested by the team and then release it.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

If that’s the case, then why put the super expensive ones in the store this past weekend instead of the normal older ones?

An oversight and something we didn't intend for. Originally the AM was meant to go live last Thursday, but we had to push it back to ensure things went cleanly. Apologies for not mentioning that sooner.
    Darm0k wrote: »

An oversight and something we didn't intend for. Originally the AM was meant to go live last Thursday, but we had to push it back to ensure things went cleanly. Apologies for not mentioning that sooner.

Please push it further and release it once the management has decided something for the new prices.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    g76l8kx1hbue.png

Here is a hint for the new AM crystal @Darm0k
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83

so, starting tomorrow the new items will be part of the AM crystals? we need some specific information at this time.
  • Peponfree wrote: »

so, starting tomorrow the new items will be part of the AM crystals? we need some specific information at this time.

Starting Thursday since thats when the new AM crystals are being launched
    @Kabam Vydious the daily missions only give out repair kits not revive kits is that right? Or does it mean something else?
    Anyone holding their breath for tomorrow’s daily non-daily kits mission?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Nope. It’s most certainly going to “roll out” in some faulty manner. I posted this in the other thread, but none of this adds up. If these new daily missions are intended to be on non-AM days, then they can’t drop on Monday (in 7 hrs when Daily Missions reset). Otherwise they overlap with AM which ends 6 hrs later.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

The oversite is screwing the players. If it was truly an oversite the high energon items should have been removed as well. If something is going to be changed like that it should be rolled out all at once.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Answered this HERE.

That's not an answer, but a hopeful bandaid. No offense, but it is.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Monday. Brawler daily's here. No AM/Titan Fragment daily.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Nope. It’s most certainly going to “roll out” in some faulty manner. I posted this in the other thread, but none of this adds up. If these new daily missions are intended to be on non-AM days, then they can’t drop on Monday (in 7 hrs when Daily Missions reset). Otherwise they overlap with AM which ends 6 hrs later.

I didn’t want to say you called it, but you called it.
    Okay, so what are the odds that the issue with these missions won’t be fixed until after the next AM? Haha.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Well, new daily is out ... better not get hit in AMs.
  • Guys I really don't appreciate the way you guys have hiked the prices of the revive and repair kits. Though it's based upon percentage still it's not a good deal one would consider.Definitely do something about it.