Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Disproportionate effort to results in new AM

Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
ich0n6b8nxo4.jpeg
h25ky0exutd9.jpeg

At D80, bot rating is 30,530 earning 2,367 Titan fragments. At D80, bot rating is 77,033 (252% higher), but pay out only 3,358 Titan fragments (142% higher). The additional effort is not justly rewarded. You are not motivating alliances to push harder (which would result in more kit purchases and $ for you). There is also barely any difference between top 3 and top 6 for rank rewards. Please make AM rewards worth the effort, otherwise no one would bother putting in the effort.

Comments

• I wonder why all the rank rewards got a major buff except top1-3... this is going to discourage people to push their limits
  • None of this is new, bot rating and the very linear rewards.

Rank rewards were also updated to better represent the comparative effort of the current playerbase. There's way more players playing at the highest difficulties than there used to be so we wanted to adjust with that.
  • TheOneWhoKnocksTheOneWhoKnocks Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    its very good for the majority of alliances, but it wasnt really updated for the top3, its the same as it was except for the Titan Fragments
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2020
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    ich0n6b8nxo4.jpeg
    h25ky0exutd9.jpeg

At D80, bot rating is 30,530 earning 2,367 Titan fragments. At D80, bot rating is 77,033 (252% higher), but pay out only 3,358 Titan fragments (142% higher). The additional effort is not justly rewarded. You are not motivating alliances to push harder (which would result in more kit purchases and $ for you). There is also barely any difference between top 3 and top 6 for rank rewards. Please make AM rewards worth the effort, otherwise no one would bother putting in the effort.

Those are FOC crystal shards. What is the difference in actual titan frag payout between D80 and D100?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Those are FOC crystal shards. What is the difference in actual titan frag payout between D80 and D100?

If you go to alliance missions and move the slider yourself, you can see the rewards differences.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited April 2020
    Mispost
    Darm0k wrote: »

If you go to alliance missions and move the slider yourself, you can see the rewards differences.

Yeah, I was just pointing out the Faith was looking at the wrong shards.
  • From the rewards section it looks like you only get Titan Fragments from rank rewards and a possible chance of Titan Fragments from the new FOC Crystals.

I don't even see any Titan Fragments in the milestones.

I'm not really sure how its possible to get 16,000 a week from Alliance Missions unless they are calculating the maximum possible loot from the FOC crystals + rank 1-3 rewards

3cy0qnaredp2.png
    edited April 2020
    If you scroll over it says you get 2537 titan frags as d100 map rewards. Not sure how that adds up to 16k. In fact, if you add rank 1 frags of 2400, then you come out to about 32k per week.
  • If you scroll over it says you get 2537 titan frags as d100 map rewards. Not sure how that adds up to 16k. In fact, if you add rank 1 frags of 2400, then you come out to about 32k per week.

Actually I looked at the Exploration rewards for the map and that's where the rest of the Titan Fragments are found. So yea that makes more sense now. But also it does seem like more than 16000 so something is off here. I smell a nerf coming Lol
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So we will happily do D80 then. Doesn’t make sense to do higher. Long map, expensive kits. Why bother?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2020
    38suzsnjcvnd.png

Devs, I don't know what you were thinking when you decided on the contents of these new crystals, but they are completely worthless to the players that will be capable of playing the new map.

No t4 class essence, no repairs/revives.

You're just giving players more of what they already have too much of.

Big fail. No reason to go hard at all, and no reason for anyone to be polite about their opinion on it because it's obvious to anyone with brains.

At least you created an aptly named acronym for these things. Got something right.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Way to think this one out. Already got people out of revives and since you didn’t implement these dailies before the first AM they are screwed. Doesn’t help you bugged the AI. Honestly how do you all keep jobs?
    kranders wrote: »
    Way to think this one out. Already got people out of revives and since you didn’t implement these dailies before the first AM they are screwed. Doesn’t help you bugged the AI. Honestly how do you all keep jobs?

Two words: Mar Vel