Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 energy

Hey all just wondering how much energy and energon would it cost to 100% all of act 4?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Lots
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    About 1100-1200 I think, 20 lanes x around 60, but the last one way shorter
    Sorry, that’s just for chapter 4, so 4 times that for the whole act
  • Energy cost is probably less than Act 3. In every Chapter of Act 4, there are 3 routes for first two missions, 4 routes for the next two missions, 5 routes for the 5th mission and 1 route for 6th mission(with the exception of Chapter 2 that has 2 routes). There are 20 nodes (on average) for each route in every mission with the exception of mission 6(it has 6 nodes including chapter 2).
    And as for Energon cost, it can be easily 0 if you use right bots for the right mission (including the fact that trying to complete the mission in more than one try).
    I thing that should help a little.
    ☝️And that’s the long version lol
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    edited April 2020
    Energy cost is probably less than Act 3. In every Chapter of Act 4, there are 3 routes for first two missions, 4 routes for the next two missions, 5 routes for the 5th mission and 1 route for 6th mission(with the exception of Chapter 2 that has 2 routes). There are 20 nodes (on average) for each route in every mission with the exception of mission 6(it has 6 nodes including chapter 2).
    And as for Energon cost, it can be easily 0 if you use right bots for the right mission (including the fact that trying to complete the mission in more than one try).
    I thing that should help a little.

Bots are not the problem is the energy I am spending my energon on energy not the revives.