Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Topic about Necrotronus profiles

So I looked In the forums today and realise that me and many other people have Necrotronus profile pics. Is this a new feature when new bots get added or what?

Comments

• So I looked In the forums today and realise that me and many other people have Necrotronus profile pics. Is this a new feature when new bots get added or what?
    Yes
  • If you don't like it, you can always just go into your profile page and change it to a different bot.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you don't like it, you can always just go into your profile page and change it to a different bot.

This is true.

Though looks like Kabam has gone the way of making people opt-out instead of opt-in.

It didn’t seem to affect everybody though.

I wonder if someone had one of those old avatar pics that are no longer available and can now no longer go back to that one.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Mine was prowl whicb is also my ingame avatar because he is my highest rated bot, but mine chnaged to necrotronus after i beat him in 4.4.6
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Mine was prowl whicb is also my ingame avatar because he is my highest rated bot, but mine chnaged to necrotronus after i beat him in 4.4.6

So it’s a trophy saying, “I killed ULTRAHYPEDTRONUS”.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Decimus234 wrote: »

I doubt it's linked to defeating Necro. Mine never changed. Perhaps everyone whose avatar was Prowl was changed.... because this forum had waaaaay to many Prowls. ;)
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »

I doubt it's linked to defeating Necro. Mine never changed. Perhaps everyone whose avatar was Prowl was changed.... because this forum had waaaaay to many Prowls. ;)

That is a good point. (my profile pic was Prowl). But that means we have too many Necrotronus profile pics