Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Titan Fragments

How can I farm more titan fragments really fast to get necrotronus?

468kpaxx24qk.png

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Alliance mission is the best way to get them
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    Kitten wrote: »

Is that the only way? Apart from login calendar.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    1711 wrote: »

There was meant to be a daily mission but I havent seen it
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2020
    1711 wrote: »

There was meant to be a daily mission but I havent seen it

It starts on Monday. It occurs on non am days.
  • At least another few years until one has enough to get enough chips for a Necro and a Mega.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    At least another few years until one has enough to get enough chips for a Necro and a Mega.

Agreed. While I appreciate Megatronus finally being released,. I think it's a little lame for him to be priced so high, especially seeing as how many bought him for 1 million not chips when he was initially released. I feel like that should be the price for him.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    At least another few years until one has enough to get enough chips for a Necro and a Mega.

Agreed. While I appreciate Megatronus finally being released,. I think it's a little lame for him to be priced so high, especially seeing as how many bought him for 1 million not chips when he was initially released. I feel like that should be the price for him.

The value of bot chips was much higher back then when Megatronus was released. As I'm sure you know, the crazy grind to get 1M bot chips involved days and days of straight raiding. You hated yourself and raids after that. Now it's easy to get 1M just from regular play.

Price seems fair given how much you can get from Act 4 and what this new AM is paying.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Join a good alliance. The AM payout is OK. If you can do diff 60+, 5 weeks of AM will give you the remaining 90k.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JKL wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

The value of bot chips was much higher back then when Megatronus was released. As I'm sure you know, the crazy grind to get 1M bot chips involved days and days of straight raiding. You hated yourself and raids after that. Now it's easy to get 1M just from regular play.

Price seems fair given how much you can get from Act 4 and what this new AM is paying.

this. it's a great price and obtainable for any veteran players. after we found out Tronus wasn't going to be a "regular" bot, most of us were expecting it to be a lot worse so not sure how this price is lame. you don't even have to be in a top alliance, and if you're good enough, you don't even have to be in any alliance at all to get the remaining needed chips.

this is way much easier than the grind they had to do to get him.. just watch the famous youtuber's video on his raids for Tronus.