Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Necrotronus!

124»

Comments

• It's being brought up.

Strike that, it's a brought up matter (been away a few days, trying to play catch up myself) and we're working on a fix for it. Sorry about the confusing response from me!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »
    So is he unbroken now?

I don’t think so. From what I’ve read, he wasn’t even getting the 1.3%.

Correct, still broken in that sense and waiting on a fix. It is being worked on so we can expect a fix soon.

I'm just hoping InightSkies sees this. He is VERY nitpicky about these kind of things

It's not nitpicking when something doesn't work as described.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited April 2020
    iuk5aeyzy3c3.png

I have a question that I just don't know the answer to... when Necro's Burn Aura activates at 10% health, is it also supposed to affect him? You can see from my screenshot that it is causing burn to both combatants. Maybe that's the way it is supposed to be...?

And yes... it was the burn debuff on Necro that actually killed him in the fight.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Is Necrotronus really any good at this point? He is turning into NecroHound.
  • Is Necrotronus really any good at this point? He is turning into NecroHound.

You are mistaken. Necro is far beyond hound and most other warriors. When he is fixed, he will most likely be the best warrior bot, if he isn't already.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

You are mistaken. Necro is far beyond hound and most other warriors. When he is fixed, he will most likely be the best warrior bot, if he isn't already.

What happened to your Bonecrusher enthusiasm?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Gone.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Gone.

Bonecactus hates your lack of enthusiasm for his bleeding skills.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

Gone.

I still like him, just not as excessive as before. Figure bots like drift and scorp are better now.

And hopefully the necro fix comes soon, i can only imagine the damage he could do.

Gone.

I still like him, just not as excessive as before. Figure bots like drift and scorp are better now.

And hopefully the necro fix comes soon, i can only imagine the damage he could do.

*Cries in Arcee*
  • @Kabam Vydious can we use the bot chips to get nectrotronus?

It'll be with Fragments! Pricing tomorrow!

Do you mean the Titan Shards from Rise of Kolkular?
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Gone.

*Cries in Arcee*

Who dares disrespect my girl like that? Arcee is probably one of the best Warrior Bots, if not one of the best ranged attackers in the game.
  • @Kabam Vydious NecroTronus looks great. But the way he was formed with the power of tow powerful Sparks, so by history, he is much more powerful than Megatronus himself, but here we see NecroTronus less powerful than his predecessor Megatronus . I mean, Tronus have Power gain, Health himself (recovering life, stealing), and the power of immortality . And NecroTronus no 🙄 Hello. I was expecting more from him, even Scorponox is better than him. 😥
    @Kabam Miike
  • @Kabam Vydious NecroTronus looks great. But the way he was formed with the power of tow powerful Sparks, so by history, he is much more powerful than Megatronus himself, but here we see NecroTronus less powerful than his predecessor Megatronus . I mean, Tronus have Power gain, Health himself (recovering life, stealing), and the power of immortality . And NecroTronus no 🙄 Hello. I was expecting more from him, even Scorponox is better than him. 😥
    @Kabam Miike

I disagree on scorponok being better. Necro is prob the best warrior. More so when he's 100% fixed.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I think that Metroplex should be repainted. Or not
  • SilverZA wrote: »

What do you mean? Do you want "Metromus Prime"
    SilverZA wrote: »

I am talking about the Metroplex in the comics.

They did that already.
    h6vgj4gcp4yl.png

They did that already.
    h6vgj4gcp4yl.png

Necrotitan is even a reskin of Metroplex!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Kabam Vydious I'd like to bring up an old topic: you've said there would not be any new bots, yet Necro was introduced. That's contradictory. Care to explain why? Should there be any further bot development, are you restricted to Original Characters or can we expect you to, why not, finish Lockdown?
  • @Kabam Vydious I'd like to bring up an old topic: you've said there would not be any new bots, yet Necro was introduced. That's contradictory. Care to explain why? Should there be any further bot development, are you restricted to Original Characters or can we expect you to, why not, finish Lockdown?

Fair point, it wouldn't hurt them to reuse other characters animations or special to finish completing lockdown. After all,he uses a lot of strange weapons that he steals from other Cybertron isms in Animated.That could be his gimmick!
    @Kabam Vydious I'd like to bring up an old topic: you've said there would not be any new bots, yet Necro was introduced. That's contradictory. Care to explain why? Should there be any further bot development, are you restricted to Original Characters or can we expect you to, why not, finish Lockdown?

Fair point, it wouldn't hurt them to reuse other characters animations or special to finish completing lockdown. After all,he uses a lot of strange weapons that he steals from other Cybertron isms in Animated.That could be his gimmick!

So just buff steal like megatron?

Yeah, maybe his special attacks will change whenever "Stealing" their power or buffs

Yeah, maybe his special attacks will change whenever "Stealing" their power or buffs

like mokujin (from tekken)
    Decimus234 wrote: »

like mokujin (from tekken)

Law is better