Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

123457»

Comments

• harsha1997harsha1997 Posts: 23
    edited April 2020
    Is there any event is coming for third anniversary, any information about it.
  • Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    Hahahahahahahahahah
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    No way I’m getting close to those titan frags anytime soon but I’m glad I got a chance at the 4 star nemesis, thundercracker and movie bee.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Why is this being started up after the AM missions are done?

They'll be running on days AM isn't. This was decided by the team.

So what days exactly? Starting Monday after AM ends? This doesn’t sync up since Daily missions end 6 hrs earlier?

- AM ends on Monday at 7am PT
    - Daily Missions reset at 1am PT

So in 7.5 hrs from now, the new Daily Missions will appear even though AM isn’t over? Or will these new Daily Missions come on 1am PT Tuesday to avoid overlapping with AM?

None of this adds up. Like seriously look at revenue and energon use the past 4 days. I highly doubt it went up in comparison to just last week. @Kabam Vydious

JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

So what days exactly? Starting Monday after AM ends? This doesn’t sync up since Daily missions end 6 hrs earlier?

So in 7.5 hrs from now, the new Daily Missions will appear even though AM isn’t over? Or will these new Daily Missions come on 1am PT Tuesday to avoid overlapping with AM?

None of this adds up. Like seriously look at revenue and energon use the past 4 days. I highly doubt it went up in comparison to just last week. @Kabam Vydious

I’ve resorted to quoting myself sadly. For those who aren’t on Discord, a Kabam mod confirmed that these new daily missions will NOT launch today as originally stated.

ji2tfcl59kzi.jpeg

• Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited April 2020
    The new AM milestones are way less generous. I’m in a pretty casual alliance, not a top competitor. But we used to easily get T3A essence in our milestones. Now we aren’t even close.
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50

I’ve resorted to quoting myself sadly. For those who aren’t on Discord, a Kabam mod confirmed that these new daily missions will NOT launch today as originally stated.

ji2tfcl59kzi.jpeg

Thanks @JIMMY_SAB
  • The new AM milestones are way less generous. I’m in a pretty casual alliance, not a top competitor. But we used to easily get T3A essence in our milestones. Now we aren’t even close.
    But the new AM crystal is insanely more generous, as I have gotten a brand new T3A spark this last weekend
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The new AM milestones are way less generous. I’m in a pretty casual alliance, not a top competitor. But we used to easily get T3A essence in our milestones. Now we aren’t even close.
    But the new AM crystal is insanely more generous, as I have gotten a brand new T3A spark this last weekend

So the new focus is to 100% three BGs at a moderate difficulty. Forget about the milestones.
  • Azra3LAzra3L Posts: 5
    Can you please check the selling of T2A is not applicable anymore.☹️
  • Azra3L wrote: »
    Can you please check the selling of T2A is not applicable anymore.☹️

I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose. It would be stupid for them to let us sell all of them for a butt ton of gold and t3 essence!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious was the new A.I. intentional, by any chance?

Veterans have pined for tougher content for months.

New, cheap A.I. makes mincemeat of most (amusingly coinciding with 'millionaire revives & repairs' and drop to D100 from D140), so I'm reckoning this is going as planned.

This levels the playing field to no end.

I realise this could be a highly unpopular opinion, but I'm OK with it, albeit a price reduction of kits as well as a slight dumbing down for LoC 1/2/3 A.I. would be most welcome.

It's a chance for veterans and noobs alike to have to relearn the game, thus my mention of a level playing field.
    Like that time they released Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting Champion Edition.
    You'd have to remaster your skillset as everything went out the window.
    And palette swaps ahoy.

Previously you'd get some top players completing D140 without any repairs, or even completing LoC2 with 4* bots.
    No more.

My $0.02.

PS - please fix the unsellable T2A issue
  • This game is still notorious for crashing with certain device. The health penalty of 50% is a bit extreme especially with AM. Game can crash just after 1 AM fight even after restarting the fight. Is this a way for Kabam to tell its player base to use repair and revive kits to fix the game crashes?

- Fix fight hitch; this is AI cheating.
    - Fix the black screen for Away Missions, usually happens after clicking on the reward.
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Please review the critical damage mastery as it is glitchy:
    L1 does nothing, l2 adds rating points, l3 adds again, l4 takes away and l5 leaves you the same as l3.

Deep wounds l1 and l2 have no effect on bot rating

The mastery that activates deep wounds has no effect on rating either.

I never noticed the difference using DW with bleeding bots.

Also the info ticker gets corrupted often.

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Nice
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Here are some ...

Issues:
    1. Mid combo A.I. dodge, breaking your chain. Now no longer impervious to SP attacks, though; but still occasionally happening. Heavies also very much touch and go.
    2. Lag. On 2, 3GB RAM devices especially apparent (MediaTek MT6737 moto c plus 7.0, Qualcomm SD430 moto e5 plus 8.1, but 4GB SD626 moto z2 play 8.0 also affected to the point FPS is a joke. Other devices Wiko View 4 Lite, Samsung J5 Duos, too).
    3. CRASH, Force Close. SD625, 626 devices crash up to 5 times/hour for no reason. Annoyingly when selecting a raid opponent, you lose a ticket.
    4. Stuck on blank screen; requiring a manual closing/restart of F2F when collecting away mission prizes. On MT6737, SD430, 625, 626
    5. Visual bugs regarding kits between nodes giving out wrong rewards in Titan Missions.
    6. Increased battery consumption on MT6737, MT6771, MT6755T, SD430, SD625, SD626, SD630, SD632, SD675, SD660, SD835

@Kabam Miike
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited April 2020
    To continue on the crashes on Moto G6 (4GB variant). Crashed three time, all when I was trying to use Cheetor against Starscream in AM. First crash was no response and forced close during fight, 50% health penalty. Second crash was forced closed and before fight started, no penalty.Third crash was like the first, which ended with a 50% health penalty. Essentially I was starting with a 25% Cheetor and had to use repair kits (3 x 5%). I even restarted the device after the second crash. This is bad comedy.

Love Transformers, but poor coding, crashes, and health is going to lead to quitting the game.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    To continue on the crashes on Moto G6 (4GB variant). Crashed three time, all when I was trying to use Cheetor against Starscream in AM. First crash was no response and forced close during fight, 50% health penalty. Second crash was forced closed and before fight started, no penalty.Third crash was like the first, which ended with a 50% health penalty. Essentially I was starting with a 25% Cheetor and had to use repair kits (3 x 5%). I even restarted the device after the second crash. This is bad comedy.

Love Transformers, but poor coding, crashes, and health is going to lead to quitting the game.

I know, right! I really dislike the penalties because often it's because of crashes. I have a Samsung S8, and it shouldn't be like that.
  • @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious Will there be another new bot for the Month May? And any information about May’s Featured Bots & Spotlight Quest?
    @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious Will there be another new bot for the Month May? And any information about May’s Featured Bots & Spotlight Quest?

Usually, it gets posted on Wednesday — later in the day.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I've got a slightly weird feeling thinking the 8.4 version created more problems than solving them no?
    (it is just a feeling)