Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5 Star Crystal

17111711 Posts: 317
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Got a 5 Star ratchet out of a 5 Star basic crystal.

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

Comments

• 1711 wrote: »

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

Great job! Now just get a 5* OG Prime and go wreck havoc.

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

Nice, but havent you noticed how all other Crystal's were reworked and got NP, TC, Necro etc, added to them but 5☆ crystal stayed the same.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    1711 wrote: »

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

Umm so what?

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

He just recently got added to the normal 5* pool. So now you can pull him from normal 5* crystal.

vcwbscbgvyyc.png

Nice, but havent you noticed how all other Crystal's were reworked and got NP, TC, Necro etc, added to them but 5☆ crystal stayed the same.

NP, TC etc are all exclusive bots, that is why they are not added to it. Also some normal bots like WheelJack and some I do not remember at the time are also not added at the time and are added to the 5* pool with time.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Tantrum is not available in 5* crystal yet, ratchet was added this month, wheeljack a couple months ago...... and the bots in the titan fragment page of the store are not available in the 5* crystal but are in 4* and below
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I just wish Kabam would post official changes to the Basic 5* Crystal pool on the forum. Tired of seeing all the guesses and debates on the forum, Discord, & elsewhere.

Please just post a list for us. You can even Close the thread so no one can comment negatively if they don’t see a bot they like.

@Kabam Vydious

I can get y'all a list! I'll see what I can post tomorrow :)
  • Thanks, Vydious for clarifying the 5* bot crystal's potential pulls. Any chance however for the remaining 5* bots such as Cyclonus, Tantrum, Scorponok and Ramjet be added as well since currently there's no other way of potentially getting these bots as 5*s @Kabam Vydious?
  • Thanks, Vydious for clarifying the 5* bot crystal's potential pulls. Any chance however for the remaining 5* bots such as Cyclonus, Tantrum, Scorponok and Ramjet be added as well since currently there's no other way of potentially getting these bots as 5*s @Kabam Vydious?

The pool update is coming along slowly. <3
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Now, let’s sticky this thread or Create a new one (CLOSED) called 5* Bot Crystal Shard Basic Pool.

P.S. I know S-1000 is in the 5* Shark Crystal Shard Pool, so he/she deserves some love in this thread.
    Now, let’s sticky this thread or Create a new one (CLOSED) called 5* Bot Crystal Shard Basic Pool.

P.S. I know S-1000 is in the 5* Shark Crystal Shard Pool, so he/she deserves some love in this thread.

No, it's an attack helicopter! Get your facts right!

Dude, did you even attend Sex Ed classes? It's obviously a Panzerkampfwagen V. Please get your pronouns right, this is very disrespectful, especially in such modern times.

Dude, did you even attend Sex Ed classes? It's obviously a Panzerkampfwagen V. Please get your pronouns right, this is very disrespectful, especially in such modern times.

My bad,SexEd wasn't my thing. I skipped out on most of the vehicle genders