Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

AM Revive Kits disappearing in Titan Daily Missions

2»

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Speaking of visuals, that’s exactly why I consider this bait and switch (the unintentional kind). I have paths to choose from, I see a reward that I want on a specific path, and then that reward gets changed to something else. About as black and white as I’ve ever seen.

Could just be my device, but I don’t see the kits at the start. It’s not until I’m down a path that I see ‘em, but I’m already committed at that point.

vdj3fkslnslm.gif

You are correct in that you cannot see the kit nodes fro the start. Sorry if that was unclear in my comments. I do however quit the map if I don’t see a green top Revive kit. That’s what I mean when I say I review the path than make a decision.

I also only run the hardest because that’s the only one that ever displays the Revive kit.

You might consider just finishing the path. There's potential for a revive at the node before the boss and also for beating the boss. Plus I think the crystal shards are just as important.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    You might consider just finishing the path. There's potential for a revive at the node before the boss and also for beating the boss. Plus I think the crystal shards are just as important.

What JKL said. I’ve gotten a revive from beating the boss before.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Speaking of that, just ran through on auto fight and got this from the boss.

4p2n1hcjcudk.png
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited April 2020
    rp9x80uffdug.png

This is what my stash is like after I fully explore the titan missions once per day, when they are around.
    I understand that not everyone has the time or desire to do so, but .... I end up with so many of these that I actually didn’t even realize that this bug being discussed even existed.

Oh, and I know that none of these came from other sources, like crystals, because I haven’t opened any of mine.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That’s not the case for me. Green showing up, but turning to red at the end don’t end up in my stash. It’s still red.

out of curiosity.. I paid attention to the items this time and same thing happened to me on 1 of the 3 runs.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Nightpath wrote: »
    rp9x80uffdug.png

This is what my stash is like after I fully explore the titan missions once per day, when they are around.
    I understand that not everyone has the time or desire to do so, but .... I end up with so many of these that I actually didn’t even realize that this bug being discussed even existed.

Oh, and I know that none of these came from other sources, like crystals, because I haven’t opened any of mine.

The fact you can only save 20 of those T1 AM Repair Single Bots and 5 of those T1 AM Revive Single Bots... I’ll be honest, those repair & revive kits you get running in the Titan Missions are almost worthless to me. The Elite Alliance Crystal Shards, on the other hand, are more valuable, IMO.