Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM revives/repairs not counting for item use

The new percentage based am kits are not being counted towards item use event total.... i had the same score before using a t2 ream revive and then a t2 repair as i did after!!

Comments

• Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Same here. 15 items used in AM, no points!
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    And yes...no points from revive/repair alliance's items. 🙄🙄🙄
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Is there anything that isn’t broken in the April Update?
  • billygovolsbillygovols Posts: 133
    We noticed the same in ours too
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I have a couple of the old set hp based kits and they gave points, but % based ones didnt count, making me wonder if the raid kits are broken to
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I'm seriously considering keeping a list of Kabam's original bugs. You know, they never repeat and they always catch you unguarded. It's bitterly unacceptable at first but over time, you start to appreciate how hard they try to make fun bugs.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I'm seriously considering keeping a list of Kabam's original bugs. You know, they never repeat and they always catch you unguarded. It's bitterly unacceptable at first but over time, you start to appreciate how hard they try to make fun bugs.

So true, yet so sad. But keep in mind Kabam is working hard during this pandemic.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    At least you can use them. My alliance mate had a Tier 5 single kit that he couldn’t even use, probably cos Kabam forgot to tell their own game about it.

2ujj0u3yyjwp.jpeg
    qgbm6za3so3n.jpeg
  • Looking into it!
    Still not working, anything yet?
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    At least you can use them. My alliance mate had a Tier 5 single kit that he couldn’t even use, probably cos Kabam forgot to tell their own game about it.

2ujj0u3yyjwp.jpeg
    qgbm6za3so3n.jpeg

I have the same problem @Kabam Vydious
    I had one andcwas only able to use it in a regular mission