Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 2 - Era of Rust

Salutations Commanders!

Scorponok and Waspinator are propped up by the Scientist to become the newest leaders of the UNITED BROTHERHOOD OF DECEPTICONS! However, only the strongest are respected by the brutal forces of the Decepticons. Now it’s time for these Beastie Bots to prove themselves in NECROPOLIS PART 2: ERA OF RUST.

Please note that the awards for this month haven't changed, but it is very much a discussion due to all the feedback we've been receiving!

scjt474uzzkc.png

Bots of the Month: Hound, Kickback, and Shockwave!

Two of these three are being reworked this month! Check that out HERE.

Comments

• Looking forward to that rework a lot, but I’m glad it’s being acknowledged at least.
    And didn’t we ask for a Soundwave rebalance? Lol... Nevertheless, thanks for rebalancing the other two, though Kickback didn’t really need one IMO.
  • What have the developers got against Sound Wave ? He is the worst Tech in the game and you don't rebalance him ? You said the same last time "Sound wave has not been rebalanced". KB and hound already have been rebalanced how about you listen to your user base ? The rewards same too. I was expecting Titan shards at least even if its 1000 it would be something. Sorry can't get excited about this month.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Finally Kickback!! And a buff to him also?
    Is this Christmas? I've been waiting on him forevah because when he initially came around I didn't have enough chips for a 5*.
    This makes me happy:)
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    My opinion on the story:
    Weren't Demotron and OGM supposed to start the United Brotherhood? But since it's another Scorponok and Waspinator spotlight, I'm not gonna complain and just sit back, relax and enjoy the stupid comedic duo in action.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Would you please add Drift to the titans store? Because it’s seems to me that he will never be available in the chips store.
    I really wanna swears.
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    Raduski wrote: »
    Yeeeeey, another crap month!!! How about Grimm, Drift or Galv?

Looks like Kabam came though; I just got Grimlock from a 5* crystal. Well, till next month, then!
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Would you please add Drift to the titan store? Because it seems to me that he will never be available in the chips store.
    Isn't Drift available in the 5-star bot crystal?
    And drift wasn't available in the chips store when he was released with Hot rod?
    I'm not a new guy but I've seen quite a LOT of guys with a 5-star drift
    Firebot wrote: »
    Would you please add Drift to the titan store? Because it seems to me that he will never be available in the chips store.
    And drift wasn't available in the chips store when he was released with Hot rod?
    He was among the first 5* bots in the regular crystals yet I gave up on getting him from there, but he didn’t make it to chips store.

He was among the first 5* bots in the regular crystals yet I gave up on getting him from there, but he didn’t make it to chips store.

Sad, keep trying you'll get there.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

I seriously can't believe you don't have a 5* drift... Please tell me you aren't still hoarding massive amounts of crystals?
  • What can I say I got 3 times 5* Grimlock from crystal and 2 time waspinator
    edited April 2020
    Is there a showcase at least this month @Kabam Vydious ??
    Or have you entirely dropped the plans for a showcase
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2020
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    How long exactly do you need to rework the spotlight rewards? It’s been like 2-3 months? At least add in some Titan fragments.

I think they'd have to add another diff to justify adding titan shards (in any meaningful amount) to the spotlight awards.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    He was among the first 5* bots in the regular crystals yet I gave up on getting him from there, but he didn’t make it to chips store. If it's a tiny amount, then it's not going to make a difference once a month.

I seriously can't believe you don't have a 5* drift... Please tell me you aren't still hoarding massive amounts of crystals?

I've never pulled a 5* shock. Should have bought him when he was in store but thought...I'll pull him soon.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    We last got KB in Apr 2019 and Hound in May 2019. We just got Soundwave in Feb 2020, so it makes even less sense to have made him BOTM for May just 2 months later and not include him in the rework.

That said, I’m looking forward to reworked Hound and KB. For the record, I imagine reworking Soundwave isn’t that easy. He is such a unique bot.
  • Firebot wrote: »
    Is there a showcase at least this month @Kabam Vydious ??
    Or have you entirely dropped the plans for a showcase

Week delayed, but there will be one!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    How long exactly do you need to rework the spotlight rewards? It’s been like 2-3 months? At least add in some Titan fragments.

I think they'd have to add another diff to justify adding titan shards (in any meaningful amount) to the spotlight awards.
    He was among the first 5* bots in the regular crystals yet I gave up on getting him from there, but he didn’t make it to chips store. If it's a tiny amount, then it's not going to make a difference once a month.

I've never pulled a 5* shock. Should have bought him when he was in store but thought...I'll pull him soon.

Wow. I'd have got him straight away in the shop because he's amazing but if it he makes no difference to your team, I guess there's no point
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Wow. I'd have got him straight away in the shop because he's amazing but if it he makes no difference to your team, I guess there's no point

Yeah I think I had already pulled a featured from crystal that month, so didn't need to buy anymore bots. Big mistake.
    Thanks @Firebot.
    @DaveJL actually I have 46 crystals but I have opened hundreds before and still getting Starscream & Shockwave by the bucketload.
    I will open another 5-6 tomorrow and hopefully I will get him.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2020

He's not the only one without a 5* Drift and I definitely have not been hoarding 5* crystals. Conversely though, I don't have a 5* Mixmaster either. :D:D
  • The bot of the month is Shockwave not Soundwave. Sorry, y'all!
    The bot of the month is Shockwave not Soundwave. Sorry, y'all!

gb0db7xd6fgn.gif

Lol, well that makes more sense.
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Damn, I was looking forward to a reward update this month. Spotlight sounds interesting though.

Yeah I think I had already pulled a featured from crystal that month, so didn't need to buy anymore bots. Big mistake.

Here's your chance!
  • The bot of the month is Shockwave not Soundwave. Sorry, y'all!

That makes a lot more logical sense now.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    What are the relics for May & June?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Would you please add Drift to the titans store? Because it’s seems to me that he will never be available in the chips store.

Man I'd happily give you some of mine if I could. I pulled him 5x in a row last fall.
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Man I'd happily give you some of mine if I could. I pulled him 5x in a row last fall.

LOL
    Told you that a lot of people pull drift @Mufc14
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Well, I haven’t pulled Drift as a 5* yet either. Ironically, Drift was the last non-exclusive bot I pulled as a 4* last June (still have not gotten G1 Bee as a 4*, but I have him as 5*, duped... go figure). Here’s the crazy part: Drift was on the calendar that month as a 4*, but just 2 weeks before I would have acquired him via calendar, I pulled him from a PBC. All those 4*bc, t4kc, and t3kc spins were for naught, but instead it came from a pbc?!?