Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things that made you go YAAAAHOOIE!

Comments

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    Formed 2 new sparks from this FoW. Scout - which I won’t be using for a loooooong time and another Brawler which I’ll probably never use due to how lucky I am with bot crystal pulls

When you say you are lucky with bot crystal pulls, does that mean you don't get a Grindor or Mixdaddy every 3 pulls?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Formed 2 new sparks from this FoW. Scout - which I won’t be using for a loooooong time and another Brawler which I’ll probably never use due to how lucky I am with bot crystal pulls

Bro r5 your tantrum ... Or have you done that already? 😅
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Slayer wrote: »

Bro r5 your tantrum ... Or have you done that already? 😅

I haven’t.
    I r5’d *Nemesis’ pfp instead. Now he’ll take your total family on

When you say you are lucky with bot crystal pulls, does that mean you don't get a Grindor or Mixdaddy every 3 pulls?

I wish I had Grindor ):
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2020
    @Slayer I'm actually doing quite well despite my "charge-sidestep-dodge-melee-heavy'' team.

Imagine how much of an advantage I'll have once Kabam fixes the A.I.
    I'm getting all the practice in the world now!
    😋

EDIT: PLEASE DON'T MENTION PERMANENT ARMOR AND HEAL MODS
  • From exploring Expert:
    wbpfyfaghjwd.jpg
    Yay.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2020
    Time to wreck some [Removed by Mod] up
    g3jguzzsdokn.png
  • Time to wreck some sh*t up
    g3jguzzsdokn.png

Try to use that Prime in a G1 team. Especially with Ratchet and Jazz
    g3jguzzsdokn.png

I'm going with Prime, Ratchet, Jazz, G1 Bee and Wheeljack. That extra Armour and the Upgrade really help out in the long run.
    g3jguzzsdokn.png

I'm going with Prime, Ratchet, Jazz, G1 Bee and Wheeljack. That extra Armour and the Upgrade really help out in the long run.

Perfect

• At last!
    f5s2d5p36tz1.png
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited April 2020
    Getting a 4-star nemesis prime from a containment crystal which led to a 5-star bot crystal which gave me a barricade(a featured bot) less the 3 hours from the end of the month/end of time for achievements.
    (sorry I don't have the pictures)
  • Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png
    Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png

WOW, TWO DUPES.
    And a hundred thousand chips(a small amount I know but...)
  • Firebot wrote: »
    Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png

WOW, TWO DUPES.

Dupes are all I get, with an average of 5 dupes per month. Motormaster and Waspinator dupes, to be specific. I’d be thankful for anything else.

Except Hound.
    Firebot wrote: »
    Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png

WOW, TWO DUPES.

Dupes are all I get, with an average of 5 dupes per month. Motormaster and Waspinator dupes, to be specific. I’d be thankful for anything else.

Except Hound.

You still don't like hound even with the rework @Transformator79 ?
    LOL.
  • Firebot wrote: »
    Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png

WOW, TWO DUPES.

Except Hound.

LOL.

I haven’t gone through the rework yet, I’m too lazy to read lol. I’ll try him out later on... though I doubt he’ll be able to impress me.
    And for the record, I’m an anti-hound person. I’ll never forgive him for the zillion times he has failed me in the arenas. (Might be because he’s just at r2 but I don’t care :D )
    edited April 2020
    Finally!
    digu1buh0xhc.png

WOW, TWO DUPES.

Except Hound.

LOL.

I haven’t gone through the rework yet, I’m too lazy to read lol. I’ll try him out later on... though I doubt he’ll be able to impress me.
    And for the record, I’m an anti-hound person. I’ll never forgive him for the zillion times he has failed me in the arenas. (Might be because he’s just at r2 but I don’t care :D )

Anti-Hound?
    Well I'm the same (my hound is still at rank one & also I'm more of a hot rod guy(even with very few buffs))
  • This week has been a really good week for me and my 5 stars. Got Ratchet from a 3*-5* crystal, got 2 long awaited dupes, and now... at long last, I ranked up my first 5 star bot to rank 5. No regrets, just joy!
    ob5ql1beviz5.png
    98b4qugvdcuy.png
    This week has been a really good week for me and my 5 stars. Got Ratchet from a 3*-5* crystal, got 2 long awaited dupes, and now... at long last, I ranked up my first 5 star bot to rank 5. No regrets, just joy!
    ob5ql1beviz5.png
    98b4qugvdcuy.png

Good one man
    (for some reason prowl didn't want to show you his face )
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I did it again!
    qs0vakplfv7t.png
  • amd58fbhdn2x.jpg
    I've just finished exploring all of master spotlight and I've been rewarded my first ever 5* Rank 5 character! And it's none other than Cheetor! Fully forged, signiture 25. He's overall a superb and excellent bot for any situation given. He's been my top go-to bot for a long time and I'm grateful to have him finally reach his full potential as a 5*.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    GOT HIM (finally)!!
    8wm57ia8n625.png
  • csul8mgyd477.jpg
    It was well worth the forging of my 4-Star bots and ended up receiving medical officer Ratchet as a 5-Star! Now the ultimate trio of Optimus Prime, Jazz and Ratchet as a 5-star team is finally complete.
    jpsob3jfhh1z.jpg
  • lbx7uqumxs8r.png
    d2o5z22af7m0.png

At long last I have obtained Necrotronus!
  • csul8mgyd477.jpg
    It was well worth the forging of my 4-Star bots and ended up receiving medical officer Ratchet as a 5-Star! Now the ultimate trio of Optimus Prime, Jazz and Ratchet as a 5-star team is finally complete.
    jpsob3jfhh1z.jpg
    I had a similar yahooie today... except it wasn’t someone who I was expecting...
    mohftrc5asp9.png
    jgq4hd8u7n5w.png
    First new 5* bot in sooo many openings.
    And congratulations, @OptimalOptimus_MV1 ! At first I was sceptical of Necro....
    so2i2edseuqx.png
    But as I’ve recently realised, he does some pretty sweet damage at high sig levels. Also he’s actually fun to play with. His attack animations look really cool.
    But I will admit that I’m rather surprised that you didn’t go for Megatronus first. Do you despise Megatronus? :p
  • csul8mgyd477.jpg
    jpsob3jfhh1z.jpg
    I had a similar yahooie today... except it wasn’t someone who I was expecting...
    mohftrc5asp9.png
    jgq4hd8u7n5w.png
    First new 5* bot in sooo many openings.
    And congratulations, @OptimalOptimus_MV1 ! At first I was sceptical of Necro....
    so2i2edseuqx.png
    But as I’ve recently realised, he does some pretty sweet damage at high sig levels. Also he’s actually fun to play with. His attack animations look really cool.
    But I will admit that I’m rather surprised that you didn’t go for Megatronus first. Do you despise Megatronus? :p

Nah. I just prefer Necro. I am going to save up for Megatronus though.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2020
    After over a year of waiting, G1 Bee can finally unlock forge 100!!!!!!!!!!
    1m9jyacdqzzw.png
    3u1yvfhqas7v.jpeg

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    hmx6k1nc38xs.png
    ...... I did not know the most exclusive bot in the game was now in premium crystals.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2020
    Ya it’s cool that all the bots are available as 2 to 4* now