Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No more Availability of certain relics?

So I noticed that this month’s spotlight Missions have Relic tickets, but the usual 2 rotating relics (Shattered Disks, Jazz, Hound, Kickback, Both Megs, Primal, etc.) are not available. Is the game no longer offering those relics? I mean, I am not affected because I have almost all the “Gold” versions of the relics (except a Tier 4 Unstable Energon Relic), but what are Kabam’s plans for these type of relics going forward for newer players?
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Either they forgot or they pretend to have forgotten.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Hmm no rotation of old relics to buy. If only they would let us buy T3 mod spark shards with those relic tickets.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Any news or comment on this?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Mostly likely are pretending or don’t care. Just a theory
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Relics have become a relic of this game.
  • Sorry about that everybody, we'll have them live in-game soon.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    what WOULD be awesome are relics that you equip that gives a mini version of mod bonus to your bots, eg:
    - Hack Aim 1/2/3/5% of range attack +XX% dmg and speed
    - X% +Crit rate
    - X% chance Heavy Stun / Stagger
    - X% evade melee/range
    - X% range/melee bleed/shock/burn

You get the idea, basically a bunch of mods that WE face against AI on spotlight/AM/whatever that we can turn back against them. Clearly they have to be significantly reduced in power and proc %, and probably highly difficult to obtain (at least the Gold version), but when they do proc it'll just be highly satisfying!
  • Sorry about that everybody, we'll have them live in-game soon.

Is it fixed yet because I am looking to get some relics and they are still missing.
    Perhaps since the gold bee anniversary relic wasn’t given out this year, it could be offered for sale?
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Sorry about that everybody, we'll have them live in-game soon.

Miike, are you sure about this? Can someone provide an update?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Sorry about that everybody, we'll have them live in-game soon.

Miike, are you sure about this? Can someone provide an update?

You forgot, “Kabam soon” is different from what the rest of us think of as soon.
    It’s been .... 11 days?... since we were told the next batch of relics would be in the store soon.
    Do you have an estimated date when we can expect to see them in the store?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Nightpath wrote: »
    It’s been .... 11 days?... since we were told the next batch of relics would be in the store soon.
    Do you have an estimated date when we can expect to see them in the store?

I am personally not expecting to see the return of the Rotating Relics until the next Spotlight mission begins on May 28th (US Time). Call it a hunch. As long as they return, that’s fine.