Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is it possible to cancel an alliance join request?

I pressed the join button to request entry into an alliance, but they have not responded for about 3 or 4 days and it just says 'pending'. Is it possible to cancel this? I don't want to feel like I am at the mercy of someone and may be accepted at any point – even halfway through an Alliance mission.

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Say you sent a request to alliance A. If you are in alliance B, when an alliance A officer tries to accept your request, it will show that you are in an alliance. Only if you are not in any alliance, will the accept button work.
  • BestnameoutBestnameout Posts: 16
    Oh, I thought that I would just be transferred. So I have to leave my current Alliance first.... hmmm not sure I really wanna do that. Thanks for the info.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Bestnameout you won’t be transferred if they accept you you’d have to leave your alliance
  • BestnameoutBestnameout Posts: 16
    edited May 2020
    Thanks, it's all sorted now. Am in a challenging and ambitious Alliance now... in fact your Alliance LOL :)
  • Glad this got cleared up!
This discussion has been closed.