Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mission To ROTK

Would this team be able to clear ROTK?

7ry5usj727dw.png

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 317
    ud9tpbmvwlld.png
    What’s the best way to use wheeljack againts wasp 0 revives spent so far :).

2zkk2k84nvbd.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    1711 wrote: »
    What’s the best way to use wheeljack againts wasp 0 revives spent so far :).

2zkk2k84nvbd.png

Depends on which Wasp SP is easier to dodge for you. I find it easier to bait and avoid his SP2. I also use WJ’s SP1 often to land some power leak.
    edited May 2020
    My highest run with no revives spent!!

equ9egvyomz0.png
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    9ybtl5v7ecja.png
    3bw3pdcmibcq.png
    This was taken last September, but there’s the team I used and a screenshot from ROTK. Your team should be able to do it, though I recommend saving some more energon as a back up. I spent 1k energon mainly on prowl, blaster, and rhinox. Waspinator was a cruise, Shockwave’s power drain prevented him from even firing off a single sp1. I got annoyingly unlucky with rhinox’s shield shocks. I spammed sp1 on blaster with prowl, preventing him from gaining a sp1.

My highest with 0 revives, would wheeljack be good for blaster?

8ibd38orjdrc.png
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Yepp, Wheeljack will be pretty good considering his Power Leaks and that Force Shield. Bee will also be a good choice if u have a high sig on him and play offensive, continuously spamming his SP2. In the End, Your Choice and good luck for finishing LOC2!! :) (Lol, I am still stuck on that Mirage in LOC1. Any suggestions??)
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited May 2020
    Yepp, Wheeljack will be pretty good considering his Power Leaks and that Force Shield. Bee will also be a good choice if u have a high sig on him and play offensive, continuously spamming his SP2. In the End, Your Choice and good luck for finishing LOC2!! :) (Lol, I am still stuck on that Mirage in LOC1. Any suggestions??)
    So many suggestions bro, grimlock, beasts war team, kickback, etc.

• MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited May 2020
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    So many suggestions bro, grimlock, beasts war team, kickback, etc.

Blaster is the best pick against Mirage. But yes there are other options out there
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Personally, I would go for Blaster only coz I m not extremely good at dodging ranged attacks. So, Blaster it is!! Soon my squad would be ready :)