Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about letting a couple players mod the forums like in Discord

Can Kabam acknowledge that the Mods in this forum is non existent? It used to be Vyd checking on Sundays but even that is too much work now. I mean, we're in the last week of the spotlight and the monthly relics (that was promised to be updated) are still no where to be seen. Or the multiple threads on bug/issues that haven't been acknowledged.

I'm sure there are players that are willing to "mod" like in Discord. It won't cost Kabam a penny and they'll funnel all the need info so you can "bring it to the team"

Comments

• Kabam:You are on this forum but we do not grant you the rank of Administrator. The Whole FTF Community:This is outrageous, it's unfair!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Kabam:You are on this forum but we do not grant you the rank of Administrator. The Whole FTF Community:This is outrageous, it's unfair!

Honestly feels like you tried too hard on that one.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Imagine modding Kabam’s forums for F R E E while the mods get paid for sitting around doing absolutely nothing
    azz8ldiryv90.jpeg
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I’ll pass that on to the team.

*locks thread*

😂

Or they could simply ignore it and delete the thread.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Darm0k wrote: »

*locks thread*

😂

lol.. you thought my suggestion for forums mods is legit?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Imagine modding Kabam’s forums for F R E E while the mods get paid for sitting around doing absolutely nothing
    azz8ldiryv90.jpeg

Isn't that quarantine on a nutshell?
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Kabam:You are on this forum but we do not grant you the rank of Administrator. The Whole FTF Community:This is outrageous, it's unfair!

Honestly feels like you tried too hard on that one.

Well it is my job on these forums to spread the good meme around so the community won't be carrying pitchforks around because that one person said that Necrotronus is better than Megatronus.
    I've pretty much saved a forum from getting closed once so I'm pretty much a modder/Administrator.
  • Voltron wrote: »

*locks thread*

😂

Nah
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

*locks thread*

😂

Nah

200w_d.gif