Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

isn't it time to change rewards spotlite?

wouldn't it be better if spotlite rewards were even more attractive? as of fortress of corruption crystal and new rewards AM. thanks

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I personally think the new am crystals are flooding everyone with t3a but still leaving us light on t4b, and rarely ever see titan fragments from them, spotlight rewards have needed a revamp for months now..... there is definitely more room in the am crystals for more items to show up as well!!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I personally think the new am crystals are flooding everyone with t3a but still leaving us light on t4b, and rarely ever see titan fragments from them, spotlight rewards have needed a revamp for months now..... there is definitely more room in the am crystals for more items to show up as well!!

I’ve stopped opening AM crystal shards (FoC). Like @Wolfmills stated above, players at most D lvls are being flooded with T3A and T4B (IMO there is plenty of that too). Wish the Titan frags had a higher drop rate.
    I am personally behind on t4b due ti my year and a half hiatus/retirement from the game
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @JIMMY_SAB how are you getting so many t4b?
    I've earned 3 t3a in the time I've earned 1 t4c
    edited May 2020
    I have 2 t3a in my stash and only 3 t4b in my inventory! this month alone have taken megatronus from fresh out the store to r5, og megs and scout bee to r5, and 3 others to r4 just trying to use t3a so while i have gotten t4b i have used them as fast as i am getting them
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB how are you getting so many t4b?
    I've earned 3 t3a in the time I've earned 1 t4c

It’s just everywhere now. AM explore, Raid store, FoC crystals, Arena, & T3-Ore — I’m probably forgetting another place too.

I’m back up to 8 T4B and I just took Tronus from R1 to R5 burning through 6 alone on him this month. Maybe I’m getting a little luckier on pulls. I’m also selling T3B daily and have all my 5* bots at R2 or higher so don’t use T3B at all. Maybe when I need to rank up a 4* as forge food but even that is just a few.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @JIMMY_SAB wait till you start taking your 5* bots to R3/R4... we get T4B and T3A almost on an equal basis, but we need twice as much T4B to rank up bots. The normal status in my inventory is 0 T4B and like a couple of T3A expiring. Most of my bots are R3 and above (except sideswipe, soundwave, mix and shark). We get 2000 T4B essence and think 1500 T3A essence from every AM day.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    I guess it's just rng coz I get a lot of t4b and too less t3a...it all depends upon what the game's algorithm gives you. But yeah, I really feel like titan frags should have a higher drop rate.
  • Ancient1Ancient1 Posts: 8
    I hope this month they will upgrade rewards. Or a New bot (not re paint). And please open the sale of TA3
  • HMTHMT Posts: 1
    I totally agree, there is almost no purpose with these rewards anymore
  • DazdaDazda Posts: 2
    Difficulty and gift should increase.
  • I also hope that rewards are updated such as titan chips, difficulty level etc.
  • EmiiirEmiiir Posts: 3
    Challenges, rewards should all be revised. It doesn't make much sense to do the same things and get rewards that we don't need.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB wait till you start taking your 5* bots to R3/R4... we get T4B and T3A almost on an equal basis, but we need twice as much T4B to rank up bots. The normal status in my inventory is 0 T4B and like a couple of T3A expiring. Most of my bots are R3 and above (except sideswipe, soundwave, mix and shark). We get 2000 T4B essence and think 1500 T3A essence from every AM day.

That’s the thing though. I have eleven 5* bots at R5. It’s all the ones I use and love so I’m not upgrading the others beyond R2/R3. I don’t know that I ever will. Right now it’s more convenient to stockpile and sell T3B so I can R5 a brand new bot instantly (looking at our NecroCoronaTronus). Guess I’m still longing for the days when you saved crystals to open so you could get a head start on the new monthly bot.
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    edited May 2020
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Got Titan frags once. Hope never more as they're just 500 fragments!
    That's an utter joke, should be 5k Titan frags or either remove them from the crystal altogether, up the chance for t4b full Sparks instead
  • KIZILELMAKIZILELMA Posts: 51
    what will be the reason they don't change reward while so many players are waiting for this. we did our best and played with the same rewards for more than 1 year!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    crooswijk wrote: »
    what will be the reason they don't change reward while so many players are waiting for this. we did our best and played with the same rewards for more than 1 year!

Something something care something something.
  • harunharun Posts: 3
    I'm really looking forward to something new
  • we'll find out in a few days
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    yes