Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things that made you go YAAAAHOOIE!

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    bk7bfula0bq5.png
    uggnmjv3an99.png
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    bk7bfula0bq5.png
    uggnmjv3an99.png

Damn bro, congratulations! Two of my dream achievements in one post...
    Thanks @Transformator79 . I’m sure you can achieve both in no time
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Thanks @Gunz0 . One of them might take a little bit longer, but as for the other:
    t2c26f5lebib.png

I had been waiting for this moment since the October of 2018. All of my hard work and effort put into this game culminates at this moment. My ultimate goal of obtaining my favourite ‘con - both in and out of the game - is done. My first 10k bot, BTW!
    kaccwsng7ikt.png

I had been saving resources from the past 2 weeks - thus I was able to take him from just bought to 5/50 in one day. I feel as if I’ve won the game! B)

Also, for the first time ever, got this:
    49kqrkn60309.jpeg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2020
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Thanks @Gunz0 . One of them might take a little bit longer, but as for the other:
    t2c26f5lebib.png

I had been waiting for this moment since the October of 2018. All of my hard work and effort put into this game culminates at this moment. My ultimate goal of obtaining my favourite ‘con - both in and out of the game - is done. My first 10k bot, BTW!
    kaccwsng7ikt.png

I had been saving resources from the past 2 weeks - thus I was able to take him from just bought to 5/50 in one day. I feel as if I’ve won the game! B)

49kqrkn60309.jpeg

Great going, TF79 @Transformator79 !
    May he make your AM, raid and Kolkular quests that much more manageable.

Since I'm a sadomasochist I'll do 5* TC.

Plus how on Earth did you score a 5* bot from T4 Knight?
    Pretty sure they only give out T3B, 2.5K 5* shards or 4* mods at most
    Congratulations bro! Super awesome!! B)
    Airplane boys together
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited May 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »

t2c26f5lebib.png

kaccwsng7ikt.png

49kqrkn60309.jpeg

Great going, TF79 @Transformator79 !
    May he make your AM, raid and Kolkular quests that much more manageable.

Since I'm a sadomasochist I'll do 5* TC.

Plus how on Earth did you score a 5* bot from T4 Knight?
    Pretty sure they only give out T3B, 2.5K 5* shards or 4* mods at most

Thanks @BlackRazak and @Gunz0 ! :)
    I’m halfway through RotK, I’m at Kickback as of now. Hopefully I finish it before next AM starts :D Hope you get your TC soon! I’ll be satisfied even with a 4* TC (please, RNG!)
    As for the T4K xtal, it’s my insane luck I guess! Otherwise I’d get only 4* Mods and t3c...
  • zesez68abodp.png
    He's finally at rank 4! This guy is a beast. He does so much damage with his specials and constant bleeding. I have no regrets buying him.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

t2c26f5lebib.png

kaccwsng7ikt.png

49kqrkn60309.jpeg

AWESOME BRO!!!!!
    edited May 2020
    Forged my entire 4 star roster today (yes, even Necro) since they won’t be of any use to me anymore. All of my max sig, max forged guys with whom I created great memories are now gone... and I opened 7 5* bot crystals as a result.
    klc431ott0oo.png
    b5fgjvrxm2ga.png
    My journey is now over. My time has come.
    wlqfi1s4caru.png
    pfgd1uydsjef.png

congratulations!!!!
    and shut up(you are not level 60 yet my friend so yeah shut up)
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Firebot wrote: »
    Forged my entire 4 star roster today (yes, even Necro) since they won’t be of any use to me anymore. All of my max sig, max forged guys with whom I created great memories are now gone... and I opened 7 5* bot crystals as a result.
    klc431ott0oo.png
    b5fgjvrxm2ga.png
    My journey is now over. My time has come.
    wlqfi1s4caru.png
    pfgd1uydsjef.png

congratulations!!!!
    and shut up(you are not level 60 yet my friend so yeah shut up)

Yepp, he's right. Your time has not come. Shut up :)
    Sad to see good friends leaving the game :(
    Farewell Mator. Your TFTF journey and accomplishments will be remembered

Good luck on your studies and real life work
    7t6cjvdcovo6.jpeg
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Transformator79 is (perhaps) temporarily quitting to concentrate on life and studies.
    Hence the forging.

He's truly excellent and can handle what most of you people do using R5 S100 F100 with just a bunch of R4's .

His time has come. Due to priorities

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info @BlackRazak . I hope its temporary and that he will come back when he is free. Priorities always first :)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    In honor of @Transformator79 (ok, ok, i need the extra oomph for my AM squad) quitting (and leaving us far weaker), i forged away the only iteration of this bloke.
    Last of my 4*s.
    kctkq4gblwdq.png
    b3glso9ei8dz.png

• Thanks @BlackRazak , @Gunz0 and @UmairKhan05 for the kind words :)
    @Transformator79 i really hope to see you soon man hope you get better in you studies and aim high brother
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I think I'm finally getting the hang of Jetfire. Not too bad for R2 5*, I think.
    Against RoK Mixmaster
    jdhlcsctv31c.png
    8z8d73prycex.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    0zqnsx2k07cy.jpg

2nd bot from the titan store, He's just amazing..
    Cant really tell how unless you try him yourself.
    (Also nice pi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ran outta ore)
    edited June 2020
    RotF Megs was built for me. R3 5* Vs RoK Mixdaddy. Although lacking in the raw strength department, he allows me to control the match beautifully.
    lod165beflad.png
    tv5upi2vfdp9.png
    Wazzzpinator....terroriiizzzze!
    6v6ahyvqtjib.png
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

I'm an idiot. I got all the way past Megs before I realized I didn't have my relics up. :D
    Nightpath wrote: »
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

I'm an idiot. I got all the way past Megs before I realized I didn't have my relics up. :D

But Still, You won Right?
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

Wow congratz
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

I'm an idiot. I got all the way past Megs before I realised I didn't have my relics up. :D

The true DINOBOT is king...
    Congratulations @Nightpath ! Best of luck for RoKolkular... so what was the team you used? A beast one, I presume?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

I'm an idiot. I got all the way past Megs before I realised I didn't have my relics up. :D

Congratulations @Nightpath ! Best of luck for RoKolkular... so what was the team you used? A beast one, I presume?

Many thanks @Transformator79 !
    You assume correctly -- I brought my beast squad (Dino, Rhino, Cheets, Scorp, Primal). I ended up using Rhino for a disproportionate amount of the battles... his spec1 reliably ensured that many of the enemy mods rarely could stay active for long. And I hate to say it, but I don't see what the fuss is about Blaster... he was one of the easiest battles there. :)
    h2lzviwijqsu.png
    20oghr9te6c2.png

Many thanks @Transformator79 !
    You assume correctly -- I brought my beast squad (Dino, Rhino, Cheets, Scorp, Primal). I ended up using Rhino for a disproportionate amount of the battles... his spec1 reliably ensured that many of the enemy mods rarely could stay active for long. And I hate to say it, but I don't see what the fuss is about Blaster... he was one of the easiest battles there. :)

Congratulations @Nightpath!! :) Hope to see you complete Rise of Kolkular soon!! The fuss about Blaster is i think his power gain and his SP2. Personally, I also find it very hard to dodge his SP2. But first, I needa complete Rulers Of Kaon before worrying about RotK ;)