Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Some of the new AM Kits do not seem to be available to use in AM

I was seeing some people report that the new AM kits have not been working in AM and been wondering what they meant by that. I got my hands on two Tier 3 AM Single Revive Kits recently and now I see what they are talking about.

These kits are in my inventory but there is no option to use them in AM. Its been quite some time already that these kits have been released so can we please get these looked at now?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Pics?
  • 9t429wrvkyom.png

That's the only pic I have. These were received from the Elite Alliance Crystal.
  • @Kabam Vydious Hey is there any news on this? AM is starting up again shortly and it has already been some time that these new kits aren't being any useful.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Vydious Hey is there any news on this? AM is starting up again shortly and it has already been some time that these new kits aren't being any useful.

Outside of a few quick replies, the mods been ghosting the forum for the good month. I assumed as a mod for discord, you would have better access for contact but if you're also bumping your own posts...... :|
  • D34thSt4lkerD34thSt4lker Posts: 41
    edited May 2020
    Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Hey is there any news on this? AM is starting up again shortly and it has already been some time that these new kits aren't being any useful.

Outside of a few quick replies, the mods been ghosting the forum for the good month. I assumed as a mod for discord, you would have better access for contact but if you're also bumping your own posts...... :|

Well. They’re probably busy with other things right now. There’s a lot going on with the world crisis right now. All we can do is wait and hope we get some good responses.
    Do you mean a Kabam world crisis? I heard of some craziness happening over in that other game. They even let those players know what’s coming in the next three months. (I mean, the most we ever get is what’s coming up tomorrow)
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Do you mean a Kabam world crisis? I heard of some craziness happening over in that other game. They even let those players know what’s coming in the next three months. (I mean, the most we ever get is what’s coming up tomorrow)

Nope just in general
    I know. I was just sayin’.... you probably shouldn’t have any hopes on this getting noticed anytime soon.
  • Can I at least exchange the Tier 3 Single AM Revive for a Tier 2 Single AM Revive?
    Ill take the lower HP if it at least works...
  • My T3 Single Revive Kit decided to show up in AM today... Maybe theyre fixed now?
    Are you sure you just didn’t miss it the first time? 😏
    Are you sure you just didn’t miss it the first time? 😏

Yea maybe it was invisible and I forgot to use my special glasses...
    Did you end up using both of them today?
    Did you end up using both of them today?

No I dont think so but I did use them already. Why?

lol, I sent that last week.

lol, I sent that last week.

I know that, I just saw the notification plus I didn't use them on THAT day so I was responding as I was answering from then and on...
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Although you can use them in AM now, they still don’t give you points in the item use event. Because reasons