Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I awaken??

Who should I awaken?? 30 votes

Megatronus
70%
TsunamiMeshatariBeastdadFaithz17asparagusMufc14Bazzatron1979Jazz444billygovolsRed_EyesJIMMY_SABChaosDogmaSlayerJackinKittenTransformator79Primerprime5iBKEdwardo76Dontknow9 21 votes
Optimus Primal
30%
Gunz0ParadoxFuryDarkMatrixUmairKhan05TechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1FirebotMystaJayCr4zy_Wheeljack 9 votes
Jazz
0%

Comments

• Optimus Primal
    Megatronus doesn't need his sig to be good. Use it on Primal. He is much better awakened.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Whichever you want to use
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus
    Megatronus is the king, his sig relic of obedience really helps cancel mods and buffs when it’s triggered
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Something to think about. One of those the bots is not in the bot crystal (I’m assuming we’re talking about 5 star bots here) pool. And sig programs will only work on awakened bots.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    edited May 2020
    Optimus Primal
    Don't get me wrong but I would go for Primal as Megatronus is a beast without his sig only. But Primal with his sig almost becomes impossible to defeat when against a Bonecrusher having 10 armor buffs. More better with Necrotronus where if Necrotronus has Overwhelming Power and Primal has 10 armor buffs(awakened). Necrotronus cannot defeat him at all with his non SP hits. So, his sig gives him a great advantage against these bots and also against any other bot which inflicts a damaging debuff where they would expire 80% faster when having 10 armor buffs and awakened, almost making him like a Grimlock. What's more?? If u wanna use those 10 melee buffs by doing a heavy do that before u activate ur SP3. This way u can activate another 10 armor buffs and do a lot of damage on his SP3 with those 10 melee buffs :)
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Megatronus
    Put it this way... primal is like 5/10 without his sig, tronus is like 7/10. When awakened, primal becomes 8/10 and tronus is 10/10.

Anyway awakening programs are aplenty so just do one first and do the other one in a couple of weeks.
    Optimus Primal
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Put it this way... primal is like 5/10 without his sig, tronus is like 7/10. When awakened, primal becomes 8/10 and tronus is 10/10.

Anyway awakening programs are aplenty so just do one first and do the other one in a couple of weeks.

Agree with ya @Faithz17, Megatronus just becomes more beastly when awakened. So, it all depends on which bot @MegaStrikers wants more. I personally would have gone for Primal as I m in need of a Brawler more than a Demo.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Megatronus
    Unless you're crazy enough to waste another 240k Titan Shards, you aren't going to be able to Dupe 5* Tronus. Use the Program on him, he's worth it.
    Optimus Primal
    Unless you're crazy enough to waste another 240k Titan Shards, you aren't going to be able to Dupe 5* Tronus. Use the Program on him, he's worth it.

Well, no one's gonna do that :D
    U can use the 5 star awakening program on him or wait till u get lucky on the signature awakening crystal for a demo
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Optimus Primal
    While I do prefer Primal’s sig to Tronus’, I’d prioritize Generic programs on “exclusive” bots. Primal is more available from 5* crystals and eventually Monthly Bot Store. MTronus’ sig needs to be at high level so I’d advise use the program and dump sig upgrades on him
    Megatronus doesn't need his sig to be good. Use it on Primal. He is much better awakened.
    Lol how did this comment get flagged? 2 people either got butthurt or wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine ;)
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Megatronus
    It was a prime example of bad advice.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Megatronus
    Jazz
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    You should awaken whatever your favorite is.