Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Now it's time to fix the whiff ( air punch )

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Knock Knock
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Which will happen first?
    • Air punch fixed
    • Updated spotlight rewards
    • *bonus option: neither
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Which will happen first?
    • Air punch fixed

Or a fourth option. They will update that they are discussing it and take no action again.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Which will happen first?
    • Air punch fixed

Probably in the next update
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    0qbr7gha7i0r.gif

Here’s another air whiff. It’s gotten to the point where I just roll my eyes and shake my head. I used to rage but now it’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️ when you understand Kabam’s standard of game programming.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    0qbr7gha7i0r.gif

Here’s another air whiff. It’s gotten to the point where I just roll my eyes and shake my head. I used to rage but now it’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️ when you understand Kabam’s standard of game programming.

That also happens a lot with me. I have stopped dashing into the opponent after they get knocked down coz I know the fix won't come anytime soon.
    Yeah, it sucks when this happens.

5pwvx0fvjuuj.gif

I guess I shoulda know the fight would’ve ended up like this since it started out like

7al2lo21dis7.gif
    Is there any hope this will get fixed?

xaxz8happbvw.gif

When this happens during item use event, you don’t even get credit for the AM items you use either. I guess if a Kabam can’t fix that, how could they fix this?
  • JKL wrote: »
    We get air punches when we are within proper striking distance and the AI seems to have an expanded range for their melee.

j7d599qjog6t.gif

Here it is again in slow mo:

j9ybhyxsnw4i.gif

Here are the stills. I mean look at the gap between them. Notice where OG is relative to the background when he is winding up his kick.

y5rz334xop9o.jpg

How did he end up there?

rhgospbffei4.jpg

Please fix our game.

Wow I never saw a move like this
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2020
    JKL wrote: »
    We get air punches when we are within proper striking distance and the AI seems to have an expanded range for their melee.

j7d599qjog6t.gif

Here it is again in slow mo:

j9ybhyxsnw4i.gif

Here are the stills. I mean look at the gap between them. Notice where OG is relative to the background when he is winding up his kick.

y5rz334xop9o.jpg

How did he end up there?

rhgospbffei4.jpg

Please fix our game.

Oh wow, you can literally see a jump or skip in the frame, however you want to phrase it, when he's just about to lunge with his leg. So cheap.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    The word "Egregious" comes to mind.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    8dbphx8tltl8.gif

OG Li
    JKL wrote: »
    8dbphx8tltl8.gif

OG Li

Haha. Though, SF II didn’t have power bar special attacks.

Maybe say it’s Dhalsim range (without the limb growing)? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

efw1rjjcxak2.gif
    edited June 2020
    cherry-picked again. Mods come into this thread be like:

200w_d.gif
    From a previous AM.

8udkcyazfna0.gif

@Kabam Lyra I know you’re around. Any update on this?
    was gifted the OGP Dhalsim kick today.

w63bt6jcs49n.gif
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Voltron wrote: »

w63bt6jcs49n.gif

Nemesis has also been training with Dhalsim too. No video yet but it’s the same. You can even see the screen glitch in real time.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

w63bt6jcs49n.gif

Nemesis has also been training with Dhalsim too. No video yet but it’s the same. You can even see the screen glitch in real time.

@JIMMY_SAB give the act 4.3 Nemesis a go.
    I don't do videos but he's cheap AF now.

From dodging SPs midcombo to the aforementioned Dhalsim impression, the A.I. and hit/whiff detection really shine here.

PS- He's terribly good at countering SP2s with his own!

You mean like this?

bpzpe335mrzd.gif

Here’s frame by frame of the teleport:

mks9yboy3s32.jpeg

It does make sense that he does it too. I mean he’s a reskin of a Prime who’s notorious for doing it.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

You mean like this?

bpzpe335mrzd.gif

Here’s frame by frame of the teleport:

mks9yboy3s32.jpeg

It does make sense that he does it too. I mean he’s a reskin of a Prime who’s notorious for doing it.

Can't stand it when this happens!
    m0gx1oq6w60r.gif

Is there any hope that Kabam will do anything about this?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    m0gx1oq6w60r.gif

Is there any hope that Kabam will do anything about this?

Nope
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I feel like many of the devices associated with whiffs are Samsung devices. Not too sure about Apple because I play on my iphone 8 occasionally. But I also notice that Megatronus, Cyclonus and Hound whiff a lot. There are probably much more bots with problems too.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    SilverZA wrote: »
    I feel like many of the devices associated with whiffs are Samsung devices. Not too sure about Apple because I play on my iphone 8 occasionally. But I also notice that Megatronus, Cyclonus and Hound whiff a lot. There are probably much more bots with problems too.

Oh, Samsung Galaxy A and Galaxy A8, and literally right after a special hit.
  • SanjaySanjay Posts: 14
    I didn't know it's a bug 😬😭
  • SanjaySanjay Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    But i don't mind why i'm giving up playing this game 😂 I am very nervous due to bugs, the fun of the game is spoiled.🥴. And we have no solution
  • The game is full of bugs kabam don't care because it benefits them in users having to buy revives if they play high level AM. Plus kabam don't even read these forums any more it's a ghost forum all top alliance disbanding due to top players retiring because of no new bots which if it's to do with license I can understand but if they don't think it's worth the money to license another bot with Hasbro or they are.nit allowed then only matter of time before kabam shut the game down these are facts everyone can see the top alliance die and players quit so before I get this post deleted by kabam have a look for yourself if you don't already know.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    The game is full of bugs kabam don't care because it benefits them in users having to buy revives if they play high level AM. Plus kabam don't even read these forums any more it's a ghost forum all top alliance disbanding due to top players retiring because of no new bots which if it's to do with license I can understand but if they don't think it's worth the money to license another bot with Hasbro or they are.nit allowed then only matter of time before kabam shut the game down these are facts everyone can see the top alliance die and players quit so before I get this post deleted by kabam have a look for yourself if you don't already know.
    c3czxempksoh.gif