Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

D100 - for those who are bored with everything else

Those who are interested can find me in game - Faithz17. We use Wechat for alliance chat. We currently do not have vacancies but if you are a skilled and active player, will put you on the waitlist and let you know when an available slot opens up. Things happen sometimes so I would like to know who would be interested to play D100.

b7rho7h8tuqa.jpg
l4f01m2ncml1.jpg

Comments

• Damn, d100... awesome!
    So why’d you cross out your total amount of points in each AM? 🤔
    Upon close inspection, it seems that you have either 13 or 18 million points per AM. Am I correct?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Only those who play D100 will get to know how much points you get for D100. I will just say that D100 lets you hit the last milestone in AM.
  • yuGoneyuGone Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Only those who play D100 will get to know how much points you get for D100. I will just say that D100 lets you hit the last milestone in AM.
    Such a strong performance is trumped by so much arrogance...

I think we all kinda figured that level 100 would get you to the last milestone. Also, if you take the points of the last milestone and divide it by four, you get 18,292,500 so it’s probably around there.
    Thanks Darm0k! This also corresponds to my calculation. Simple mathematics!

Yep that’s why I gave that hint. 👍🏻
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Hmm.. Looks like I won't be knowing for the next 10 years then! :D
    I don’t understand why you have so much secrecy over such trivial matters, but okay then.

Well if you have the points for D98 and D99, I’m happy to share the points you get for D100.

Waiting for more alliances to do D100 then see what Kabam would do. But by now, I’ve already come to expect that they (Kabam) would do nothing.

Not my preference to run D100 either 😂 but the team voted and an overwhelming majority voted to do D100. They said that anything lower than D90s was a waste of time and there was no difference between D90 and D100 (which to me I think there is a big difference between 50k and 80k rating bots 😅). Anyway it is what it is, and you get used to it after a while.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Why are people flagging @Faithz17 ? Say something constructive or at least coherent instead of shameless flagging. You know who you are.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Why are people flagging @Faithz17 ? Say something constructive or at least coherent instead of shameless flagging. You know who you are.
    I’m saying it now - it’s not me. I don’t have any reason to flag those posts. :)
    May have a space opening up this week or next week.

Just stock up on AM kits from Titan missions. About 50-200 hits per fight. It’s not rocket science.