Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Graphics difference

I notice that there is a huge difference between iOS and Android OS devices. The graphics are very different, and on my samsung galaxy tab A, the colour schemes are very strange and bad, and in the maps, the glowing parts don't light up(such as the middle of an arena when you are fighting). Can Kabam make the graphics better and the same on both devices?

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

Thank you.

Comments

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    It’s optimized for apple devices. Nothing you can really do about it, besides get an apple device.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited June 2020
    @Nightpath cheers bruv
    @SilverZA :
    Galaxy Tab A uses an exynos 7904 which is equipped with a fairly mid-range mali G71 GPU

Hence the (one size fits all) android F2F apk detecting mid-range specs

It's a good tablet, just not 'flashy' enough to reproduce top tier graphics.
    TBF even the higher end Qualcomm SoCs like the 835, 845 or 8150 aren't nearly optimized enough by Kabam to look as good as iOS, despite similar performance.

At least your mali GPU is relatively smooth and doesn't crash, unlike the atrocious adrenos found in mid-range Qualcomm chips.
    Nor does it overheat like older Apple A11 or worse still A10.

Any further enquiries, just PM me
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    It’s optimized for apple devices. Nothing you can really do about it, besides get an apple device.
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Actually, I also play on my iphone 8.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Nightpath cheers bruv
    @SilverZA :
    Galaxy Tab A uses an exynos 7904 which is equipped with a fairly mid-range mali G71 GPU

Hence the (one size fits all) android F2F apk detecting mid-range specs

It's a good tablet, just not 'flashy' enough to reproduce top tier graphics.
    TBF even the higher end Qualcomm SoCs like the 835, 845 or 8150 aren't nearly optimized enough by Kabam to look as good as iOS, despite similar performance.

At least your mali GPU is relatively smooth and doesn't crash, unlike the atrocious adrenos found in mid-range Qualcomm chips.
    Nor does it overheat like older Apple A11 or worse still A10.

Any further enquiries, just PM me

Thank you for the clarification. Very useful. I play both on Apple And Samsung, and there just a big difference.