Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AI still seems to be doing some really weird things with their reaction time...

There are still some really weird things going on with the AI....

Primal somehow blocked Megatronus' special and I dont even know what Jetfire is doing to Megatronus but he seemed to have been running and punching and blocking all at the same time...

jkz84xy9iygv.gif
cyx7rbhhtvx8.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• Oops here is another clip... Somehow Primal reflect the range while he was moving away? Doesn't look like he was even blocking

i5rjxrl74won.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2020

Primal somehow blocked Megatronus' special and I dont even know what Jetfire is doing to Megatronus but he seemed to have been running and punching and blocking all at the same time...

jkz84xy9iygv.gif

Wow, guess it’s not fixed yet...
  • Oh It's just the tip of the iceberg :) In AM today, Blaster dashed trough my ranged heavy.. but not just because the timing... the projectile was halfway trough the screen when Blaster started the dash. He got the damage but got me like he was unstoppable... (without effect)

Another one is Demotron in AM again.. he dodged out of a meelee combo about 3 times in a fight.. sometimes the enemy sidestepping between 2 ranged basic attacks... this game is broke as... ..well... It's broken..
  • Yea the AI also seems to just dash through range attacks whenever they feel like it even though they don't have that ability like Cheetor does.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Oh It's just the tip of the iceberg :) In AM today, Blaster dashed trough my ranged heavy.. but not just because the timing... the projectile was halfway trough the screen when Blaster started the dash. He got the damage but got me like he was unstoppable... (without effect)

Another one is Demotron in AM again.. he dodged out of a meelee combo about 3 times in a fight.. sometimes the enemy sidestepping between 2 ranged basic attacks... this game is broke as... ..well... It's broken..

Was the heavy an energy attack? Because Blaster's shield can allow him to dash through ranged energy.

jkz84xy9iygv.gif
    cyx7rbhhtvx8.gif

Yeah Jetfire's arm wasn't even up for a block as far as I am concerned.
    edited June 2020
    If there are any moderators out there, please delete this, thanks.

edited June 2020
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Was the heavy an energy attack? Because Blaster's shield can allow him to dash through ranged energy.

Was gonna say this. Sounds like his absorption shield and not a bug thing. Especially since Blaster did take damage.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Was gonna say this. Sounds like his absorption shield and not a bug thing. Especially since Blaster did take damage.

Unstoppable enemies take damage too.. but he is not unstoppable. And this thing is not in his description too. Its an absorption shield that is activating while blocking.. Its not supposed to be like an unstoppable dash in my opinion.. (especially if the healing is triggered while dash)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Darm0k wrote: »

Unstoppable enemies take damage too.. but he is not unstoppable. And this thing is not in his description too. Its an absorption shield that is activating while blocking.. Its not supposed to be like an unstoppable dash in my opinion.. (especially if the healing is triggered while dash)

You might want to read his abilities again. It's the absorption shield.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Butt, if you'll notice, his absorption shield lingers for a little while after his block drops.
    edited June 2020

Butt, if you'll notice, his absorption shield lingers for a little while after his block drops.

It gets extended based on amp charges. Not a bug, just a misunderstanding.

I don’t think that’s the “butt” you’re looking for. 😂
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I knew something had changed - I mentioned on LINE that the AI had started behaving weird again the day before this AM. They are also sidestepping melee attacks when you're stood next to them
  • O0o look at this... Ninja block on my counter....

fk8s6ii8snu6.gif
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Have no idea guys. I play on android and the air punch is still prevalent everywhere but I don't seem to get any of these insane bugs tho.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Have no idea guys. I play on android and the air punch is still prevalent everywhere but I don't seem to get any of these insane bugs tho.

same here man

same here man

Then I guess these bugs are more frequent on iOS devices🤔 Anyways, is there anyone else who is experiencing these bugs on android??
    I had an opponent backstep out of a combo after taking the first hit. It wasn't an evade or anything like that.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited June 2020
    I had an opponent backstep out of a combo after taking the first hit. It wasn't an evade or anything like that.

Was it iOS or android?
    Android.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It's really bad in act 4 chapter 4. The ai there just ignores all conditions and does whatever it wants lol.
    edited June 2020
    51amoyay4zfc.gif

What is suppose to happen:
    - Starscream attacks
    - Player dodges
    - player has opportunity to counterattack

What sometimes happens because of weird timing/programming:
    - Starscream attacks
    - players dodges
    - both counter and hit each other simultaneously

What happened here:
    - Starscream attacks
    - player dodges
    - what looks like a simultaneous hit turns into a sequence where Starscream lands his attack, then he has the opportunity for the evade mod to kick in so he doesn't get hit

How does the AI get to hit and evade at the same time? Clearly showing the program is geared towards the AI's advantage.

Fix your game. Players are beyond frustrated.

Let's not even talk about that sp1 that broke Tronus' block.
    JKL wrote: »
    How does the AI get to hit and evade at the same time? Clearly showing the program is geared towards the AI's advantage.

Fix your game. Players are beyond frustrated.

Let's not even talk about that sp1 that broke Tronus' block.

You know what Kabam is going to say about this? NOTHING. They’re just gonna ignore this thread like all the other ones.
    Oh It's just the tip of the iceberg :) In AM today, Blaster dashed trough my ranged heavy.. but not just because the timing... the projectile was halfway trough the screen when Blaster started the dash. He got the damage but got me like he was unstoppable... (without effect)

You know what, I think I was wrong here. Blaster is only supposed to be able to shrug off the impact of basic energy ranged attacks, not heavies. My apologies.
    You know what, I think I was wrong here. Blaster is only supposed to be able to shrug off the impact of basic energy ranged attacks, not heavies. My apologies.

Based on the last sentence in the wording of his sig description, I’m going to assume they mean basic energy attacks as in non-special attacks.
  • Here is another very weird AI response... How exactly did Mix pull off that concussive block?

zap55a2cvmbg.gif
    He remembered to press the cheat button.
    I guess its not worth telling Kabam anymore now. We had @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious active recently without both of them addressing the issues with the game.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yep, they’re done