Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beast Purification

My raid team was Og prime, Primal, and Rhinox. I was doing a raid, I saw wheeljack on harm accelerator. I used primal against him. when I did a heavy it didn't purify the bleed. Am I doing it wrong or something? This happened twice

Comments

• UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Well actually I got that thing wrong too once :D
    The outgoing synergy of Primal says that BW characters will purify any type of damaging debuff only if there are two more BW characters on your team with Primal. So, this means that all the 3 characters in your team should be BW characters. That way the synergy will work :)
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    The outgoing synergy of Primal says that BW characters will purify any type of damaging debuff only if there are two more BW characters on your team with Primal. So, this means that all the 3 characters in your team should be BW characters. That way the synergy will work :)

Ohhh. Thanks a lot @UmairKhan05
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124

Also for Primal to use this synergy all team members should be beast wars and I am saying this in case you use beast purification team in spotlight mode as you can use up to five bots.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020

Also for Primal to use this synergy all team members should be beast wars and I am saying this in case you use beast purification team in spotlight mode as you can use up to five bots.

That is incorrect. It is not required to have all bots in a team of 5 bots be BW characters. You can use the purification synergy with only 3 of your bots, and use others for the other 2 bots. Only the BW bots will benefit from the synergy, however.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Just in case this unusual scenario comes up...

I once tried a squad with a 4* Primal, a 5* Primal, and Rhinox. Beast Purification didn't work. So two Primals don't count as different BW bots for purposes of activating the synergy.

Not sure whether you could use one Primal and two copies of another BW bot (like two Cheetors).
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020
    Just in case this unusual scenario comes up...

I once tried a squad with a 4* Primal, a 5* Primal, and Rhinox. Beast Purification didn't work. So two Primals don't count as different BW bots for purposes of activating the synergy.

Not sure whether you could use one Primal and two copies of another BW bot (like two Cheetors).

Correct. The bots used cannot be duplicates of each other. One primal and two cheets, for example, will not work.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Nightpath wrote: »

That is incorrect. It is not required to have all bots in a team of 5 bots be BW characters. You can use the purification synergy with only 3 of your bots, and use others for the other 2 bots. Only the BW bots will benefit from the synergy, however.

Actually it was correct. They said you can use "up to" 5 bots, not that it is "required" to have 5 bots.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2020
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Actually it was correct. They said you can use "up to" 5 bots, not that it is "required" to have 5 bots.

Well, he kinda did say that all team members need to be Beast Wars bots.

That part is incorrect. It’s just Primal and two additional Beast Wars bots (and I guess no duplicate bots). You can have all bots Beast Wars so they all can do the purification, but it’s not a requirement.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Well, he kinda did say that all team members need to be Beast Wars bots.

The conversation was about Raiding.

• MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    But when I read the synergy it said 2 or more beast characters
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    But when I read the synergy it said 2 or more beast characters

Primal doesn't count towards this 2 BW characters for the synergy.