Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rectification Arena

Can you tell us more @Kabam Miike ?
Is it a one-shot ?

89wawe8auf31.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• STENIXSTENIX Posts: 4
    I believe it is more like t3 alpha essence and t4 basic essence and t3 class essence
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    They introduced a new currency.
  • So... What are they rectifying?
    In all honesty, I think it's their response to 'correct' the lack of updates in spotlight rewards. I do hope that this isn't the case and that you all get the updated rewards very soon from the spotlights themselves. I am sceptical, but that T4B has got my attention. They should have started by now... And right after I leave for good. Thanks Kabam... :s:'(

Can someone post pics of the final milestones and rank rewards here? I gotta know, just for the sake of curiosity. Thanks.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited June 2020
    I had over 300 ancient sanctum crystals stashed that have been converted into 2 whole rectification crystals this morning if I understand correctly? Is that how this went down?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    At least you didn’t end up like me. Why were we not told about this before hand? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @kabam someone with a soul that just took my hard work for almost 2 years and converted it into whatever this is

hyurifb82roj.jpeg
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    not happy kabam!

i had a whole stash of Shattered Land Crystal and Ancient Sanctum Crystal as backup for AM heals, and now without my consent they have all been converted to Rectification Chips!

not happy at all!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    MystaJay wrote: »
    not happy kabam!

i had a whole stash of Shattered Land Crystal and Ancient Sanctum Crystal as backup for AM heals, and now without my consent they have all been converted to Rectification Chips!

not happy at all!

You honestly think anything in this game is done with the players consent? How long have you been here?
  • Why do I have the feeling that you all will eventually receive a compensation for this...
    Can anyone post the pics of the crystal drop rates as well? Asking for a friend...
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    ldecwrj4355w.jpg

Still missing some information here....
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    @Transformator79 compensation? Lol, we Haven’t even recieved compensation from the cheating AI they announced we would get months ago
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    edited June 2020
    Sooooo how about that early warning and communication guys?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    typical Kabam FTF fashion treating us like the step child.
  • How about some communications before you just converted my AS crystal shards (which is one of the source of my AM items) into that? It is not that difficult to notice players beforehand and give us chance to choose by ourselves!
    Here is what I got converted from all my hard work in AM.
    zn8vdjs2f7g4.jpeg
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2020
    @Transformator79 @Nightpath the last two items are generic bot chips and t3c shards.

I'm not mad about the sudden arrival of this event, provided they do this to pave the way for something relevant. You know, a change is a change, no matter how sudden it is.

@Kabam Vydious my question is what happens if we don't use these Rectification shards after the event?
  • @Transformator79 @Nightpath the last two items are generic bot chips and t3c shards.

I'm not mad about the sudden arrival of this event, provided they do this to pave the way for something relevant. You know, a change is a change, no matter how sudden it is.

@Kabam Vydious my question is what happens if we don't use these Rectification shards after the event?

Thank you, @Nightpath and @KillMasterC !
    Groo wrote: »
    @Transformator79 compensation? Lol, we Haven’t even recieved compensation from the cheating AI they announced we would get months ago

And yes, @Groo , that's a good point lol... They actually announced compensation for them? Wow, I'm surprised...
    However, this change was made intentionally. Kabam should have given some announcements or something, but seeing as the mods have been inactive for some time now...
    My condolences to those who lost their old AM crystals, it's really unfair.
    I wonder what's the actual payout of T4B and 5* shards, which are the only things that seem interesting to me. Some T4C would've been nice at least...

• WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    Ok, we really need to know if those chips are going to become useless after 10 days because I got boat load of them..,,
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Warblah wrote: »
    Ok, we really need to know if those chips are going to become useless after 10 days because I got boat load of them..,,

they're already useless.. no point in saving them. :p
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    That's messed up Kabam. You don't just send out a notice and then 10 mins later, okay conversion done. This was not okay.

The conversion happened while I was sleeping. I wouldn’t even have had a chance.

Also, no comments about a time limit on these crystals?

yhz10ab6jjph.jpeg

All of the stuff I had saved gone. And now it’ll be gone in just over a week. Also, you can only buy one at a time? That’s going to be a total pain in the ass to buy and then open.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Can you tell us more @Kabam Miike ?
    Is it a one-shot ?

Don’t even bother tagging him. I’m pretty sure he has quit TFTF. This was taken today.

ua9o7o53a3ba.jpeg
    Thank you, @Nightpath and @KillMasterC !
    Groo wrote: »

And yes, @Groo , that's a good point lol... They actually announced compensation for them? Wow, I'm surprised...
    However, this change was made intentionally. Kabam should have given some announcements or something, but seeing as the mods have been inactive for some time now...
    My condolences to those who lost their old AM crystals, it's really unfair.
    I wonder what's the actual payout of T4B and 5* shards, which are the only things that seem interesting to me. Some T4C would've been nice at least...

[/quote]

I got 50 5* shards and I think 90 4* shards from the 2 crystals I got in exchange for my 300+ ancient sanctum crystals. Pretty awesome
  • @m00nshine 300 ancien sanctum crystals cannot give just 2 new crystals.
    If there were formed, they are still in your inventory (I have 258 myself)
    If not, you should have over 9.6M shards of the new crystals in your inventory

That said, like the others I REALLY want to know what will be the rotating items in store, if they will rotate AFTER the 10-day event, if we can keep the new crystals/shards after the 10 days, and so on.
    Yep, you're right...the 317 fully formed are now back in my stash don't think they were there for a bit this morning...
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Pretty telling that the mods did not announce this and let the players create a thread about it instead. Noone has really been on for the last month, except for closing a thread and give a «Sorry we have neglected this issue for a month+» response along with the obligatory spotlight info. That’s it, the mods have finally given up on us
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    3igvfpmp202d.jpeg
    Please can anyone confirm what will be available to buy with the chips? Will T4 class cats be available? Because we would save for it instead of spending it on other things.