Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rectification Arena

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    3igvfpmp202d.jpeg
    Please can anyone confirm what will be available to buy with the chips? Will T4 class cats be available? Because we would save for it instead of spending it on other things.

This information would really help... because this is really a very small window of time that t4b is available -- so small that some players will miss this deal entirely because it's nighttime where they are. I assume that this deal will return.... but that isn't guaranteed. I could really use the nice pile of t4b my shards would buy.... but I don't know what else will be available....

Given the lack of communication regarding this event from Kabam, is it too much to hope... beg... for the rotating schedule of deals to be posted in advance?

Please? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Can’t believe we still haven’t heard from them at this point.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    It really has been a pathetic display on their part here. I mean, it’s not like we even expect much from Kabam anymore, but they somehow managed to drag the bar even lower now.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Assuming because it's Sunday still in most parts of the world..
    Better than waking up and going to use my old AM crystals up, then find they're gone without warning!!

"Not happy Jan"
    https://youtu.be/2akt3P8ltLM

Kabam devs are like Jan, legging it!!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Possible guess for the rotation is everything is available on the last day. They have done that in the past. At the same time, they could also just convert your new shards to gold at the end of the event.
    Kabam does not care anymore clear with the lack of communication over past bugs and now this. I would be surprised if we heard a peep from anybody. If it would cost them money, you would hear a prompt response.

After getting hit with a stick so long.... you know the drill... not even disappointed at this point.

I don’t spend any money directly but I watch plenty of ads to get energy and energon. Maybe it’s time to stop watching ads...
  • If we can buy T4B for 200k, I want to know the price of t3a and t4c of any. And if they will come back the last day.

And I want my 258 ancient sanctum crystals converted !!

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spice
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    There are times I wish this forum had the LOL reaction button like the other one lol.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    qbdyl3al48ut.jpeg
    4 hours to go. Who is buying the t4b? Don’t think we will get any response
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    qbdyl3al48ut.jpeg
    4 hours to go. Who is buying the t4b? Don’t think we will get any response

I went ahead and bought 2. Had enough for 3 if I wanted.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    What are the chances Kabam posts that this was a mistake and not supposed to have been implemented this early, apologizes for the mix up, does nothing for the mistake, and says this is how it’s going to be.

Okay, just what are the chances that Kabam posts anything.
    30 minutes left for anyone who wants to buy t4b
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Darm0k wrote: »
    What are the chances Kabam posts that this was a mistake and not supposed to have been implemented this early, apologizes for the mix up, does nothing for the mistake, and says this is how it’s going to be.

Okay, just what are the chances that Kabam posts anything.

I would say 0.1% at this time, (give or) take a decimal point
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    I don’t mind the conversion too much, just bought 10 t4b sparks with less than half of my converted chips, it’s the lack of communication and heads up from Kabam that makes this a hot mess. And the window for that offer was so small I almost missed it, I’m sure a lot of players in similar timezones as me did miss this.

I feel for you guys that wanted to keep the old AM crystals for AM kits, but we all know Kabam wants you to buy those ridiculously overpriced kits (another issue they never got back to after «looking into it») from the store instead
    I’m just worried that after the t4b they will offer t3a then t4 class cats which is what I want. If not I would just spend my 3 mil on t4b
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Goodbye T4B. What a let down to have T3C come next.

67rwan2x27gv.gif
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    We are looking into this. Rest assured Summoners, we take these visual bugs seriously. Get back into the fight for now!
    Thanks @Kabam_Crrystal for addressing this issue, please send my regards to the rest of the moderators.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    We are looking into this. Rest assured Summoners, we take these visual bugs seriously. Get back into the fight for now!
    Thanks @Kabam_Crrystal for addressing this issue, please send my regards to the rest of the moderators.

You know that’s a fake account right?

Anyway now it’s changed. iv6hly0ks4q8.jpeg
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    At least he is here for us @Mutantdoc
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

What the hell?
    WE ARE COMMANDERS!!
    AND YOU ARE NOT A MOD!
    AND WE WON'T GO BACK TO THE GAME UNTIL YOU (NOT YOU EXACTLY) OR @Kabam Vydious
    OR @Kabam Miike OR A PROPER MODERATOR TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
  • @Kabam Miike I was expecting some kind of answer here, after I got your attention on Discord.

Disappointed.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    What stupid person thought of this? T4b Expired before i could even buy it because guess what
    1. We were not informed that there will be t4b in the store to grab.
    2. Asian players like me would be sleeping by the time t4b came in the store and expired
    3. Why the hell t4b wasn't timed to be available in the store for 24hrs like it generally happenes for all items?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    BOFAD wrote: »
    At least you didn’t end up like me. Why were we not told about this before hand? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @kabam someone with a soul that just took my hard work for almost 2 years and converted it into whatever this is

hyurifb82roj.jpeg

How did you get this much??
    Yeah too late. Sorry bro
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    My theory is, the rectification chips are here to stay, no point them creating a new arena and rotating shop and energon bundle just for a few days

Main reason being most players have enough generic bot chips to farm arena anymore, this is a new currency for everything non-bot, just to give players something else to farm

But the rectification crystals are only purchasable for 10d, perhaps further opportunities will come and go in the future

As for what is in the rotating shop, i my guess is the same as what's in the rectification crystals, but no reason for them to specifically exclude t4c and AM heals and stuff in the future

Nothing like a huge stuff up to bring life back into the forums ey?
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »

What the hell?
    WE ARE COMMANDERS!!
    AND YOU ARE NOT A MOD!
    AND WE WON'T GO BACK TO THE GAME UNTIL YOU (NOT YOU EXACTLY) OR @Kabam Vydious
    OR @Kabam Miike OR A PROPER MODERATOR TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

HEY, you take that back RIGHT NOW young man. You kiss your mother with that mouth?
    You must understand that being a moderator whose only job is to write 1-2 vague sentences on an amateur forum is no easy job. You should appreciate @Kabam Crrystal for taking his time responding to us. He’s a human just like us, he’s a man with a very tough job and definitely not a troll shitposting for fun.

Lol
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    BOFAD wrote: »
    At least you didn’t end up like me. Why were we not told about this before hand? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @kabam someone with a soul that just took my hard work for almost 2 years and converted it into whatever this is

hyurifb82roj.jpeg

How did you get this much??

I had 700K Ancient Sanctum Shards that were converted automatically.
    qs397pgc15gc.jpeg
    T3A available for 7 hours
  • I would buy some, if my crystals had been converted... @Kabam Miike