Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rectification Arena

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2020
    BOFAD wrote: »
    At least you didn’t end up like me. Why were we not told about this before hand? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @kabam someone with a soul that just took my hard work for almost 2 years and converted it into whatever this is

hyurifb82roj.jpeg

How did you get this much??

if you don't need to use items in the AM, it's not hard to hoard a bunch of AS crystals..and they were doing the highest level AM for a while until the new map came out.

a couple members and myself have that much..well had. T4B spree.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited June 2020
    I would buy some, if my crystals had been converted... @Kabam Miike

Wdym? your AS crystals not converted into recto-something chips?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Slayer wrote: »

if you formed crystals.. it stays. shards were converted to these crap chips. that's what I'm assuming
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Voltron wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »

if you formed crystals.. it stays. shards were converted to these crap chips. that's what I'm assuming

Wow really then i guess i shouldn't have left AS crystals as shards
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    We are looking into this. Rest assured Summoners, we take these visual bugs seriously. Get back into the fight for now!

What the hell?
    WE ARE COMMANDERS!!
    AND YOU ARE NOT A MOD!
    AND WE WON'T GO BACK TO THE GAME UNTIL YOU (NOT YOU EXACTLY) OR @Kabam Vydious
    OR @Kabam Miike OR A PROPER MODERATOR TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

HEY, you take that back RIGHT NOW young man. You kiss your mother with that mouth?
    You must understand that being a moderator whose only job is to write 1-2 vague sentences on an amateur forum is no easy job. You should appreciate @Kabam Crrystal for taking his time responding to us. He’s a human just like us, he’s a man with a very tough job and definitely not a troll shitposting for fun.

Yeah alright whatever .
    this was a joke right?
    RIGHT?
  • There's really something wrong in the way the decided to convert the crystals / shards, not counting the fact there was no prior notice.

Now, some players have some crystals left, they don't want, some others have shards of new crystal we don't know much about.
    There's something unfair.
    It should have been all or nothing.
    The fact that you have formed the crystals doesn't mean you want to keep them. And the contrary is true too.

As far as I'm concerned, they were formed because I knew I won't get more of them.

So I'm left with crystals that are OK (except that I don't really need Revives at the moment...) and participating in an event during which I cannot buy anything due to the fact my crystals were not converted.

NON SENSE

What do you think @Kabam Miike ?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well, my thread is gone so Kabam is around. So why haven’t they addressed anything we’ve been posting?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    hqqm09kb5ohx.jpeg

That’s all we got from them A discord post. Hope they give me something in exchange for those AS shards I earned in AM and didn’t use cause it was a revive stash I was holding. Would rather have that back any day of the week over this poop crystals they gave us.

Seriously feels like I got punished for being a good player and not needing to pop them all the time
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Well, my thread is gone so Kabam is around. So why haven’t they addressed anything we’ve been posting?

Because next month the servers are being shut down so it doesn’t matter.
    hqqm09kb5ohx.jpeg

Darn, I was close, but not close. I was thinking about this way as well. Anyways, I don’t know about y’all, but we wanted to surprise you is also a way of saying we forgot.
    Seriously feels like I got punished for being a good player and not needing to pop them all the time

Haha. Nice subtle flex.
  • Sad thing is, they don't understand their players.
    Any new content or challenge is nice.
    Surprises are nice.

But blindfolded, unilateral decisions are bad.
    What would have been the cost of "empowering" the players?
    Imagine:
    Act 1 - trailer : a brand new crystal/currency will be made available. you, commanders, have the choice. You keep your old crystals, or you gamble on trading.
    Act 2 - communication : you made your choices, commanders. With the new currency, you wil get this and this, according to this random, short duration calendar.
    Act 3 - tradeoff : each commander is happy to buy, or not, what he can afford. Kabam is happy to clean the backlog of old crystals.

The extra cost Vs the auto conversion they put in place:
    * 5min of thinking
    * a yes / no button in game (might even be an outside form, linked to the game with Kabam I'd) so cheap Feb
    * 2 emails
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    Still no answer on what’s gona happen to those chips when the event is over
  • Only @Kabam Miike knows
    Warblah wrote: »

I’d hope they’d at least stay and give us a store for it or something. However, I fear they’ll probably just go away and all our hard work will go down the 🚽
    Only @Kabam Miike knows

I bet even he doesn’t know. He’ll wait till after the event to see what happens and then he’ll post in Discord during off peak times saying, “Surprise!”
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Jabba: «Tadaa! You like my new curtains?»
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Sorry, that’s what popped into my head with your picture of Miike saying «surprise!» heh
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    We lost 1 t4b arena for this POS.

they should drop this useless stuff... And while they're at it, upgrade drop rates in fortress crystals; t4b should be twice as likely as t3a!

And no more 500 Titan fragments, that's a waste of a 3% chance. Make them 5000 instead.
  • Warblah wrote: »
    [font color=darkorange]They will be converted, but we don't know into what exactly yet. It's between 10:1 Chips:Generic Chips, or something with gold. We're not totally sure yet and will let you know as soon as we do.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    gqlttrobpdgu.png
    Hey y’all, just a quick tip. Since the new AM crystals aren’t giving any points, it’d be wise to pop A/S crystals instead
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    You guys are like politicians, in your own bubble..

Unbelievable 'customer service'

So you created a new event, currency without notice and WITHOUT any forethought to WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?

I'll help you out, "go raise with the team"
    Do the old Kabam ignore it was an issue and sweep under your lumpy carpet with the other issues..

I'm going to read the games T&C later.
    I literally wonder if your violating your own rules
    [font color=darkorange]They will be converted, but we don't know into what exactly yet. It's between 10:1 Chips:Generic Chips, or something with gold. We're not totally sure yet and will let you know as soon as we do.

Are you serious? I mean really serious? Generic bot chips or something something gold won’t make up for what was lost in the AS crystals.

At least make a Rectification Chip store where we can at least buy AM kits, energy, and maybe some spark essences or something. Unless, of course, you guys don’t have programmers who are able to do this…
    Also, how do you guys not know what’s going to happen after this event? Was this just a spur of the moment let’s just throw this in there thing? I mean, it wasn’t planned out at all before it was made live in the game?

Just as hoc stuff for us huh? (ಠ_ಠ)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I
    KakaMax wrote: »
    We lost 1 t4b arena for this POS.

they should drop this useless stuff... And while they're at it, upgrade drop rates in fortress crystals; t4b should be twice as likely as t3a!

And no more 500 Titan fragments, that's a waste of a 3% chance. Make them 5000 instead.

There's still just under 3 weeks left in this Spotlight so it seems like this is just a filler event.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »
    Possible guess for the rotation is everything is available on the last day. They have done that in the past. At the same time, they could also just convert your new shards to gold at the end of the event.

Wow, I was only kidding when I said this ... you can't be serious Kabam? You devalued one currency to another and then are going to devalue it one more time.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

That is a horrible conversion just so you know. Doesn't even matter whatever the rate you decide to give us.
    JKL wrote: »

That is a horrible conversion just so you know. Doesn't even matter whatever the rate you decide to give us.

I’m afraid that was probably the last we will hear from Kabam for at least a couple more weeks.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    I have already lost hope of expecting something good from them at this point. I would rather hope for something worse becoz that's more likely to occur.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Groo wrote: »

«Hi, Kabam Miike here. Just wanted to pop in after weeks of inactivity to give you this scrap of information, ignoring every other questions or concerns you have over this event and every other questions/concerns in every other thread out there. I’m not even going to acknowledge that this was rushed, or give an excuse for no early warning given prior to this. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll just go back to being absent for a couple more weeks, probably until the next spotlight info is given, with no updated rewards of course. Until then, have a great fight commanders!»

What a f-ing joke

Don’t worry dude. Pretty sure they’ll release the spotlight unannounced. Probably gonna replace energon and all the goodies with T3A essence as well
    In fact, I’ll be certain that Kabam won’t announce anything until the game shuts down completely. Given by the fact that the only Kabam mod member Crrystal was fired, it’s obviously we don’t need any heads-ups or announcements
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

# VeteranResourcesMatter