Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The LWM Family is seeking active players

Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
edited June 2020 in Alliance Recruitment
[LWM] Lone Wolf McQuade is seeking 4 active players, we’ve just had some very nice long time players retire, and we’re in need of filling our team back up, we’ve never had this many spots available before, but whenever we’d have one or two spots they’d never last long, so please come over while there’s room available,
We’re currently playing d51 on regular AMs, and d61 on Bot Battle we’re running 50s-60s on the leaderboard, we’re aiming to go a lot higher, these Covid times have pushed us back from our 40th position, but we’re strong willed and if your willing to work alongside us you won’t be disappointed,
Line App is required, if your device can’t download it, and if your good enough we might make an exception, please request in game to join, friend request windbee prime in game or windbeeprime on Line, we use assigned BGs, all players must have strong enough 5*s to finish the alliance mission

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    2 spots left 😁
  • This is a suggestion. Perhaps making a single thread for your alliance recruitment would be better?
    This is a suggestion. Perhaps making a single thread for your alliance recruitment would be better?

But this is just a single thread, any other posts wouldn’t have been recently
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    By tacking it onto your old thread, it allows those considering joining to see some of the progression and growth of your alliance, which is always a good thing. :)
    Nightpath wrote: »
    By tacking it onto your old thread, it allows those considering joining to see some of the progression and growth of your alliance, which is always a good thing. :)

Ok I get it now lol, thanks guys
    1spot left ! 👍😁
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    1spot left ! 👍😁

Is the thumbs up emoji punching the smiley?
    Firebot wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    1spot left ! 👍😁

Is the thumbs up emoji punching the smiley?

No I slipped and put the emojis in backwards lol
    edited July 2020
    Ok it’s that time again, [LWM] Lone Wolf McQuade is seeking new active players we’ll be notifying on here once we’re full, players who are interested, but can’t meet our requirements can go over to LWM-2 or LWM99 our brother alliances,
    LWM is looking for players with strong enough 5*s to play d61 and d71 on Bot Battle,
    During the week we do a chill not so stressful d51, but we still enjoy those 100% rewards, I was told I won’t find anyone willing to play d71 these days haha, let’s see if we can prove them wrong, if your willing to step up to the challenge please contact me in game windbee prime or on Line windbeeprime
    Line is mandatory, but if you can’t get Line App and if your good enough, we’ll definitely make an exception
    2 spots left! I don’t think they’ll last long
    We’re full, Thank ya all, we possibly might have a spot or two opening up in the near future, if your interested contact me windbee prime in game or on Line
    We’ve pushed back to chill in the d50’s just to train up our newest players, we hope to hit the 60’s and 70’s again soon